Which Hot Toys Age of Ultron Figures Will You Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Age of Ultron Figures Will You Be Adding To Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what keeps my impulse to get the Mk 1 at bay.. :exactly: . I don't see me ever getting the 45 though, unless I can somehow slip the quarter scale past the back door...

I'll have the Mk 43 and 45, and then the 46 from CW. I plan on the 46 being my last IM though.

hahaha cute :lol

Just kidding :hi5: I guess when and if Hot Toys stop making Iron Man(unlikely for sure) we're going to have a lot of itchy freaks going through Iron withdrawls :rotfl

:lol

I was thinking the same thing actually in regards to the MCU in general. Once the MCU is finished with this core of actors, I wonder what everyone is going to do? :lol

:lol

I was thinking the same thing actually in regards to the MCU in general. Once the MCU is finished with this core of actors, I wonder what everyone is going to do? :lol

Ill probably stop then. I need to draw a line in the sand or else Ill be buying these things for years. Im tracking down the original Avengers again because I think after Infinity War Evans/Hemsworth/Downey Jr are going to be around a lot less

I saw a few of these listed on eBay that apparently Toys-Era puts out. Looks like it would look pretty cool as a display piece in the middle of an AoU figure display.

$_1.JPG

image.jpeg

I like it. It's heavier than the HT diecast shields so it pulls the arm down on any cap figure i have put it on. Also you can tell HT did not make it from the back (details are not as sharp) but it looks good. I was hoping that HT would have included a cracked shield with the AoU Cap but this is the next best thing.

I like it. It's heavier than the HT diecast shields so it pulls the arm down on any cap figure i have put it on. Also you can tell HT did not make it from the back (details are not as sharp) but it looks good. I was hoping that HT would have included a cracked shield with the AoU Cap but this is the next best thing.

The shield sounds like it's the same after market one that I got awhile back then, just cracked.

I bought a couple of BD after market die-cast shields for both my A1 Cap and TFA Cap, but they ended up being better suited for being used as paper weights than shields for 1/6 figures. While very nicely made, they're a little too heavy for figures to hold.

The shield sounds like it's the same after market one that I got awhile back then, just cracked.

I bought a couple of BD after market die-cast shields for both my A1 Cap and TFA Cap, but they ended up being better suited for being used as paper weights than shields for 1/6 figures. While very nicely made, they're a little too heavy for figures to hold.

Yep, i have the same one. I tried this one on a couple figures then just put it on the display stand/rock.

Back