Hot Toys Hulk which Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hulk Do you prefer?

• Norton's, ferrigno's would just be silly...and bana's...well..he's bana's

Votes: 184 77.0%
  • Feriggno Cant Beat the Original!

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • Bana I dont care what you guys say I loved that movie

Votes: 26 10.9%
  • none...

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apples/Oranges. The Hulk at best would be an exoskeleton covered with a rubber skin with limited articulation and very little fabric. Iron Monger would be casted in solid pieces to look right with not even an Exoskeleton underneath (they didn't with Iron Man) and would be three times heavier. There is a lot more engineering that would need to occur to make Iron Monger to scale and looking right while The Hulk is just the same engineering as was already done with their other figures and especially Hellboy just expanded to a larger degree.

Cool.Thanks for the clarification.

2003 was not just a superior film in every way (including actors - boy do I hate Liv Tyler), but the Hulk's design looked great. Perfect for figures and statues... But obviously we didn't get any.

How about the original Marvel Hulk or the World Hulk. I prefer those over the list but if I had to choose it will be Lou Ferringo Hulk.

I want this y'all
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QQlH5LVfGZs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QQlH5LVfGZs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2003 was not just a superior film in every way (including actors - boy do I hate Liv Tyler), but the Hulk's design looked great. Perfect for figures and statues... But obviously we didn't get any.

I do think 2003s was a better film overall. The battle with the tanks&helicopters was fantastic. It lacked a great physical adversary for Hulk though (much like Superman Returns) - Nick Nolte's thing...whatever it was he became, just didn't cut it. In this respect, and this respect only IMO, The Incredible Hulk was superior.

I want this guy but since he wasn't an option I voted Norton's.

Luis

0610a_hulk.jpg

I found this on Facebook. Is this a real Hot Toys pic or a fake? Is it's real so I believe they will release Norton's Hulk :yess:

Must be fake or old because I don't see that anywhere on their Facebook. City Hunter reveal is still their latest post.

Back