Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to buy this stupid thing.

I will only buy it if it doesn't cost a lot.

It kind of looks cool.

The in-hand shots are nice.

I will buy a few....

Oh no, sold out.

I will pay double and triple the price just to get close to one....

I need it....

I have it....

Now, I need to sell it to get something else...

Sounds about right, That's Hot Toys Circle of Life.

I'm not going to buy this stupid thing.

I will only buy it if it doesn't cost a lot.

It kind of looks cool.

The in-hand shots are nice.

I will buy a few....

Oh no, sold out.

I will pay double and triple the price just to get close to one....

I need it....

I have to sell something to get it.

I have it....

Now, I need to sell it to get something else...

Pretty much but that goes with all collecting. I didn't need to have Wolverine when he was released and ended up paying more for him because once I started collecting Marvel, I HAD to have him.

Pretty much but that goes with all collecting. I didn't need to have Wolverine when he was released and ended up paying more for him because once I started collecting Marvel, I HAD to have him.

I paid $600 for the Tumbler. I thought I was crazy. That's why I will buy the new one no matter what. It will only go up.

Orbi quoted me about $450 for 5 + $120 for shipping to PA from China but they use a USB for the power source. Since I will only turn it on when I first get it and to show off to others that is not a big deal but when the price for this is announced I will make my decision on which company will get my $.

for this, it would only buy in 6-11 pcs or totally not at all... therefore, I hope the price is USD 30-40 ... if more than. it would be very pricey

Dude, buy what you want. I was stating my opinion. Are you going to take on everyone who questions this choice? You will be a busy man. :lecture I don't like it. that's all. Just me. Don't know why everyone is so defensive over this choice of enviro.

Dude, take a chill pill. :chillpill:

You stated that you wanted an environment piece from another license so I was simply picking your brain. You know having an actual discussion on a discussion board (I know scandalous) I was interested in what you thought should be done. I didn't think you'd get your panties in a bunch about it. Sorry. :lol

This is going to come with the rerelease of the mark I .that's what I think

This is going to come with the rerelease of the mark I .that's what I think

l2792eba8bef1e5d47df7e0.gif

New mark 1 sounds good to me :clap

I would definitely but a new or rereleased mark I!!! I found out about 1/6 way too late. And if you're reading this Hot Toys... Rerelease/revamp the Godfather, Wolverine, Robocop, Dutch, and Davy Jones!!!

I would definitely but a new or rereleased mark I!!! I found out about 1/6 way too late. And if you're reading this Hot Toys... Rerelease/revamp the Godfather, Wolverine, Robocop, Dutch, and Davy Jones!!!

Wolverine, NO! REMAKE it with exposed skeleton and blood, muscle etc... And Bone Claws

ROBOCOP, Yes, with a portrait of Alex Murphy, opening leg holster, Computer interface spike and articulated fingers.

Davy Jones, Perhaps, done better this time.

Godfather, NO! nothing new needs to be brought to the table.

Dutch, Yes, but a Final Battle version with wooden club, bow and arrow etc..

They can release a new wolverine with the x men first class .he had a small part but he was in the movie.you can still get an enterbay godfather fairly cheap.and I would rather see other predator figures,jesse the body or appollo.

You're all on drugs if you think these things won't go for more than $100.00. The Gantry thing alone was $300+.
With the lights and the size,it'll be around $100 - $175 each.
Will they come with glass or plastic for the front or just be open front where dust can collect?
They also WON'T re-release the Mark 1. You either got it or you didn't get it. I sadly didn't get it :(
If I had the room for these I'd get them,to say it's an easy pass,no,I wouldn't say that at all.
For saying the IM line is being milked and how many Iron Man do you need? Well the same can be said for the Batman line.
As for a Pepper figure,I'd rather see her made than another Joker or Batman figure. They should make a Gordon or Alfred figure too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back