Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think this takes any resources or time away from anything else? 1: It is clearly obvious by the production team lists that different folks are on different projects throughout. 2: How much time and resources would it take on a light up box?

Why do people think this takes any resources or time away from anything else? 1: It is clearly obvious by the production team lists that different folks are on different projects throughout. 2: How much time and resources would it take on a light up box?

This is the misconception people have about all lines and companies that make these things. Its not true at all but people will believe whatever makes them feel better about whatever their feelings are.

Damn Hot Toys I just pre ordered the iron monger and then you pull this ____ on me :rotfl I will probably get one :slap

Why even make it? I think I am just railing over the milking of this license. Would've rather seen an enviro from another line. :dunno

I'll bite, like what? Cap's motorcycle? A bed for Harvey Dent?

This is the misconception people have about all lines and companies that make these things. Its not true at all but people will believe whatever makes them feel better about whatever their feelings are.

I don't need to feel better about not picking this up, Josh. It's an easy pass not just for me, but for most.
People will also tell themselves anything to make them feel better about picking up even the most arbitrary piece from a line.
I like this line. I collect it. But this was not needed. Don't feel bad about not getting it. Would rather have seen something better produced. And if you collect the line, how many of these things would you need to buy?
Anyway, we all have our opinions and just because I don't like this, doesn't make me wrong. I will vote with my wallet. :peace

I'll bite, like what? Cap's motorcycle? A bed for Harvey Dent?

Dude, buy what you want. I was stating my opinion. Are you going to take on everyone who questions this choice? You will be a busy man. :lecture
I don't like it. that's all. Just me. Don't know why everyone is so defensive over this choice of enviro. :dunno
I didn't come in here to troll but I am allowed to speak my opinion, even if it contradicts what others think. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. Sorry I ruffled the feathers. :monkey1

I don't need to feel better about not picking this up, Josh. It's an easy pass not just for me, but for most.
People will also tell themselves anything to make them feel better about picking up even the most arbitrary piece from a line.
I like this line. I collect it. But this was not needed. Don't feel bad about not getting it. Would rather have seen something better produced. And if you collect the line, how many of these things would you need to buy?
Anyway, we all have our opinions and just because I don't like this, doesn't make me wrong. I will vote with my wallet. :peace

Didn't say you did about picking this up. I was agreeing with Mike in that for some reason people are convinced one item means they're not doing something else. Unless it comes with a Mark I figure its an easy pass for me and I'm a big Iron Man fan. Honestly, I couldn't care less if they made this or not but I'm not gonna get worked up over it.

I'm not getting worked up, either. Sorry if I offended anyone. definitely wasn't my intent.
That all being said, if you have 5- $600 to spare, you'll have a cool display.

Wow, this is unexpected. This Hall of Armor set looks great. Love the working drawers.

I totally can see Hot Toys making an '89 Batman armor suit vault now.

Interesting piece but to late for my interest. I've sold all Mark's except I and IV therefore, I have no use for it.

I'm not getting worked up, either. Sorry if I offended anyone. definitely wasn't my intent.
That all being said, if you have 5- $600 to spare, you'll have a cool display.

You're not offending anyone. You do care enough though to post that you don't get why they're making this over something from a different license.

unreal hot toys. how many more things are you going to make for this line. They gotta be close to 15 different figures now with special editions etc

I'm not going to buy this stupid thing.

I will only buy it if it doesn't cost a lot.

It kind of looks cool.

The in-hand shots are nice.

I will buy a few....

Oh no, sold out.

I will pay double and triple the price just to get close to one....

I need it....

I have it....

Now, I need to sell it to get something else...

I like these, but its kinda of spiting in our faces. Why include the HoA stands with the MIV, MV, etc if they were just going to do these? Looks like I'll be selling my extras off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back