Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome!

Maaan I really hope they start making BB/TDK/TDKR dios/props too i 1/6...

Not something I would buy tight away, as there is so much coming out but I like it, definately interested. As for a TDK Armoury and other dios, surely can't be too far away. It just can't be.

And also at this rate, looking forward to seeing the next Iron Man Dio. The Giant Randy's Donught.

I just want to replicate something like this

url

so 4 should be enough....

you just gave me an idea :hi5:

This is getting pretty ridiculous now. Their firsth environment/dio was for Iron Man and their second is also for Iron Man.

Spread the love a bit HT.

Luckily i had to cancel the MK2 AU, otherwise i'd be getting this for that figure.

I dont see myself putting all of my iron man figs in static poses in these things.

Will look great for those who get multiples amd make their own hall though.

But this NEEDS to be $110 at most.

Theres no articulation and engineering movement crap to justify a huge price

Last edited:
This is good though actually, hot toys are releasing loads lately, so the occasional overpriced one that comes along that i'm not interested in takes the slot of something that quarter, then i can afford the one i do want the next quarter. :D

Cool, but now it's clear they really enjoy milking this line...

...why not give the Predator fans some environments (a wall to put all the skull trophies maybe)?

Or a jungle environment for displaying the figures.

I just want to replicate something like this

url

so 4 should be enough....

:exactly:

Me too! So yeah, 4 at least..well, it still depend on the price. Hoping this would be cheaper than the Oribi custom (I doubt) or else...I'll be getting this HT version anyway :lol

looks like for now ill just need 1 for my mark ii AU version then if they decide to remake mark i and ii I'll need HOA for those:wink1:

This is getting pretty ridiculous now. Their firsth environment/dio was for Iron Man and their second is also for Iron Man.

Spread the love a bit HT.

They do spread the love by making figures for other licenses, but the Iron Man license I would guess makes them the most money of anything they've got so not doing PLENTY of items would be dumb.

They do spread the love by making figures for other licenses, but the Iron Man license I would guess makes them the most money of anything they've got so not doing PLENTY of items would be dumb.

Yeah but in terms of Dios or environment pieces, their first in a quite a while was for Iron Man and the next is again for Iron Man.

Before that it was two for Batman (Tumbler & Pod), so i think some Predator Dios are long overdue.

Yeah but in terms of Dios or environment pieces, their first in a quite a while was for Iron Man and the next is again for Iron Man.

Before that it was two for Batman (Tumbler & Pod), so i think some Predator Dios are long overdue.

I'm sure they'll get around to it but my guess is Predator doesn't generate as much $$$ as Batman and Iron Man. You're gonna go where the cash is.

They look fantastic. But at a price tag of $100+... just can't justify it. Would be great to have but not necessarily something I absolutely need.

Why do i have this feeling that they going to reissue the Mark 1 with this coming out??

Meh, that means I'd have to display each figure in one of those jsut standing there lifeless. I'm very happy to pass on these in order to be able to actually pose my figures. You cant get much action on those abses as is (without using the poll)

Fantastic idea, great setup possibilities, horrible timing. HT is definitely milking the IM license but they aren't playing it smart. So much from the same license coming out so close together means that even the best IM fans can't keep up.

(shruggles)

Why do we need more IM stuff? Is the world clamoring for this? Disapponting. Would have done better to spend the time and resources on developing a Red Skull or Hulk figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back