Hot Toys - Hall of Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They better be cheaper than this. They look almost identical

display.jpg

315080_169052206511125_167751136641232_343552_253545377_n.jpg

The Mark IV was $165. Thats including the figure, the tony head and this lighted base plus the donuts, glasses etc.

How can this be $100 :huh

$40-50, I'll buy a couple.

Anymore than that, I'll pass.

Last 2 IM releases broke $200 retail (6 and SDCC 4), I don't see these being under $100 but we'll soon find out :huh:

The Mark IV was $165. Thats including the figure, the tony head and this lighted base plus the donuts, glasses etc.

How can this be $100 :huh

$40-50, I'll buy a couple.

Anymore than that, I'll pass.

Looks like you'll be pass then. If those New Guys are charging $97, Hot Toys sure isn't going to charge less.

Looks exactly like the Oribi ones to me. If HT was smart they would price them the same, they do have the advertising to push the product to market betterr than Oribi, but more savvy collectors at least have a choice if the price is in the $120+ range.

They are going full steam ahead with the IM line, boy Iron Monger now this. Bring on Whiolash mark 2, and some Hammer Drones. Fanboys like me keep feeding the beast of a liscense!

Not bad but I'd rather pose my Iron Men in action poses than just to stand them straight. Looks kinda boring.

Last 2 IM releases broke $200 retail (6 and SDCC 4), I don't see these being under $100 but we'll soon find out :huh:

Mark VI was $175 and it didnt come with the lighted base. The SDCC was more because it was an exclusive :huh:lol

The gantry was far more complicated than these and cost like $250? I dont think 2 and a half of these = 1 gantry.

Yeah, you are right , Yank. We'll find out soon enough :1-1: I hope you are wrong though, so more of us here can pick these up :rotfl

wow, was debating on getting the custom HoA, glad I didn't pull the trigger yet. Hmm.. Will have to see more spec on this one before deciding which way to go. Paint looks a lot better on the HT one, but it probably wont have wall outlet power supply like that custom one..

hm.. decision, decision... :panic: :monkey1

-

Mark VI was $175 and it didnt come with the lighted base. The SDCC was more because it was an exclusive :huh:lol

The gantry was far more complicated than these and cost like $250? I dont think 2 and a half of these = 1 gantry.

Yeah, you are right , Yank. We'll find out soon enough :1-1: I hope you are wrong though, so more of us here can pick these up :rotfl

I went by SSC retail price and the Mark 6 was $214.99 and so was the Mark IV SDCC Ex. :huh:lol

The gantry on SSC is $359.99, and $499.99 with the Mark IV fig. :dunno

Personally I don't think 4 and a half of these = Gantry. :lol

wow! i've always envisioned displaying all my iron man figures in these. just hoping tt HT will price it sensibly. price might, MIGHT even be lower than oribi's since they can mass produce it (fat hope:lol)???

I went by SSC retail price and the Mark 6 was $214.99 and so was the Mark IV SDCC Ex. :huh:lol

The gantry on SSC is $359.99, and $499.99 with the Mark IV fig. :dunno

Personally I don't think 4 and a half of these = Gantry. :lol

I dont keep up to date with SS's pricing for HT items as they are usually priced more than what I POed here where I'm located.(Mark IV was $165 and mark VI $175)

Oh you are so right :lol I'd pick Gantry over 4 and a half of those any day man :rock

This is pretty cool, but not for me since I don't have the full lineup of Mk's. I could only allow myself to get this if I could do the full HoA. It would have been nice if HT would have made these first and packaged them with all the Mk's from the beginning. This just makes it look like they want to bleed IM fans dry.

Is it just me or does it seem like the best way to get HT to make something is to make a custom based on a license they have?

New versions of the Mark 1 and Mark 3 are becoming my Grails.

I have a feeling it's only a matter of time till we get a MK I reissue. I'd said no to HT making a 3rd MK III but now HT are making a Joker Dx 2, anything's possible

^^
What ever they are there not going to be cheap, I'm just happy I don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back