Hot Toys gets POTA!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be ordering mine from Sideshow because IMO they took to long to put them up for pre-order. They dropped the ball with me on this round. Maybe next time if they show some interest in selling them I will send them my money instead. But I am curious just to see what Sideshow charges for them. I can't complain though. The seller I got mine from gave me a discount because I pre-ordered all 3 off of them.

I won't be ordering mine from Sideshow because IMO they took to long to put them up for pre-order. They dropped the ball with me on this round. Maybe next time if they show some interest in selling them I will send them my money instead. But I am curious just to see what Sideshow charges for them. I can't complain though. The seller I got mine from gave me a discount because I pre-ordered all 3 off of them.

I thought the Gorilla Captain was a Sideshow exclusive, or did I misread that somewhere?

I'll only be getting the captain directly from Sideshow, the other two I'll get from alterego at a discount.

Darn... I'm really curious to see what Sideshow will be charging for them. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I've been trying to check Sideshow's website to see if they have the gorillas up yet for pre-order but I can't get the page to load. I can't get Dave's links to work either. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Last edited:
These figures look really good. I never have seen any PotA movies from beginning to end :::ducks from flying tomatos:::

I know my Dad loves them. I been meaning to buy the box set on Blu-ray...

Back