Hot Toys gets POTA!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's awesome Dr. Z Thanks a million! Please keep me in the loop, I gotta run right now but will be back on in a day of two. I can't wait to do some POTA/Star Wars crossovers. :lol

No problem my friend. Well I can't sculpt or anything so it is my way of being able to contribute the best I can.

How about 3?:monkey1 If so I will provide you empty DVD's for Stickman, Ironman, and myself for you to make them on.
:monkey3

Don't worry about sending any DVDs... I have a ton of them.

PM me your addresses and I'll see what I can do. :D

Thanks a bunch Guys. I Got home from music night and had some time to kill. PZ, PM sent.

I'd like to order one...since I'm not really a conaisseur of the serie..Wich Character is the coolest?

I'd like to order one...since I'm not really a conaisseur of the serie..Wich Character is the coolest?

If you're going to get just one, it has to be Ursus ! It looks near-perfect, way better than Sideshow's attempt.

I thought the Gorilla Captaqin was going to be a Sideshow exclusive. It didn't mention it on the pre-order page.

I think that was just a possibility that was brought up. I guess they'll be offering all three to their dealers.

Ursus seems to be the most popular, but I went with the standard Gorilla Soldier. My favorite film is the first one, which Ursus is not in. So for me the soldier, who is in it, has a bit more of a classic resonance for me. Plus I like all the gear that comes with the soldier - can't wait to deck him out! :rock

I'm glad these are finally up. I think I need to go hide now, I ordered the following:

2 Soldiers
2 Captains
1 Ursus

These look too good to pass up and are truly the Apes to own.

I have Ursus and the Soldier ordered via Joe and ordered the Captain though SSC...if Joe offers the Captain then I'll go that way with it.

I sure hope these ape sell. I can't wait to see what Hot Toys has in store for this line. :D

I just noticed that SS' website has Ursus only at 12" tall. I thought he was supposed to be 13"?

Another thing I noticed, HT's photos have Ursus using his middle finger to squeeze the trigger of his pistol.

My two other HT figures are stored away, can anyone tell me if HT uses soft, bendable plastic/rubber for their hands. Will these hands be able to be posed? It looks like the soldiers hands are flexible.

Back