Hot Toys gets POTA!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Ironman, I would love to review them. Can you start with the first one? I like to go in sequential order so that way I won't feel like I may have missed something.

Jess, I can't get the mail to accept the prints because it says they are too large of a size. I tried changing thins and it still won't work. I may just dig out my "box o' mags" and see if I have enough dupes to send you!!

Hmm....Ironman, I may have to let you post to an FTP site at work. Let me see what I can do...so you don't have to go out of your way.

Also, regarding the mutant robes...are those the grey things or the colorful bits of fabric that they wear to ceremonies? I can't remember....And, I haven't done them yet. Sorry. Been chasing too many projects, but I will send them out with your Burke head when I get to them, 'kay?

Hmm....Ironman, I may have to let you post to an FTP site at work. Let me see what I can do...so you don't have to go out of your way.

Also, regarding the mutant robes...are those the grey things or the colorful bits of fabric that they wear to ceremonies? I can't remember....And, I haven't done them yet. Sorry. Been chasing too many projects, but I will send them out with your Burke head when I get to them, 'kay?

Not out of my way. I just have to dig them out and hope I have a complete 2nd run. I think you would enjoy the whole magazine anyway, not just the Terror story.
The robes are the different colored sleeveless fabric they wore that then had the metallic designs on them.

The robes are the different colored sleeveless fabric they wore that then had the metallic designs on them.

Jess do you plan on making more? Would you want to do them in bulk? What is your price? I'd be up for the Purple, and beige, like you did for Angel. Those came out great. I really like how they gave the figures a little extra Umphhh. I can wait a long time, just figures I ask now. :naughty

And when you have time in the future, maybe a Mego sized Red - or Blue Engineering jumpsuit for my transporter room. :D

Only if you have the time of course. I have the Khan figure so maybe that jumpsuit can serve as a pattern? JLMK

Sticks, Jess was going to make a pattern for the robes for me. If I get it and do well, I have enough extra material if you want a set to try & make more.

Sticks, Denise did those for Angel. They don't require much sewing. I think ironing and gluing the edges down to get rid of the raw edge of fabric all around would be the biggest time sucker. The only sewing required is a tiny seam where the material connects under the armpits and just on the shoulders, which connect the front to the back. Hope that makes sense. I may have Angel's extra fabric (have to dig through my ever-growing piles).

Sticks, Denise did those for Angel. They don't require much sewing. I think ironing and gluing the edges down to get rid of the raw edge of fabric all around would be the biggest time sucker. The only sewing required is a tiny seam where the material connects under the armpits and just on the shoulders, which connect the front to the back. Hope that makes sense. I may have Angel's extra fabric (have to dig through my ever-growing piles).

Ah that's right Angel did mention that his wife was making those for him, she did a great job. I followed everything you said, it makes sense. Thank you very much. You sure do have your ape paws busy don't you? :D

Back