Hot Toys gets POTA!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures look really good. I never have seen any PotA movies from beginning to end :::ducks from flying tomatos:::

I know my Dad loves them. I been meaning to buy the box set on Blu-ray...

oh man, definately get the bluray 40th anniversay box. i got it at amazon when they lowered the price to 80 bucks i think it was.

I gotta wait a bit. I just bought the Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker and Cannibal Jack Sparrow. Maybe next week.

Good price thou....

I'm just gonna have to wait on a Blu-Ray player... with all of these figures coming out I don't think I'll have the extra scratch.

The main reason to get the set was to see the extended Conquest and thanks to Fox Movie Channel, I was able to record it. :D

I haven't seen what the book looks like... I wonder if it has many never before seen photos? :confused:

This is looking to be one of the most expensive years of collecting for me. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Wouldn't it be cool if Sideshow offered exclusive versions of General Ursus and the Gorilla Soldier (with an extra accessory or two :D)? You know, to reward all of the sad sacks who are forgoing the temptation to pre-order with another retailer... who are waiting patiently for them to put the figures up for pre-order? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Just a thought. :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna have to wait on a Blu-Ray player... with all of these figures coming out I don't think I'll have the extra scratch.

The main reason to get the set was to see the extended Conquest and thanks to Fox Movie Channel, I was able to record it. :D

I haven't seen what the book looks like... I wonder if it has many never before seen photos? :confused:

This is looking to be one of the most expensive years of collecting for me. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Did you record it on DVD proto?

Yeah still waiting, I guess one more week to get an official date for Pre-Orders. I'm hoping to get two of each, unless the Captain is 1 per customer. I really like these.

PZ I have a set of BluRays...I keep forgetting it at work. (Don't have a BluRay player, but bought it just for the book). I'll skim through it and see if I can spot any new photos for you and post them or PM them to you. There are supposed to be some new ones with Sal Mineo getting made up.

Yeah still waiting, I guess one more week to get an official date for Pre-Orders. I'm hoping to get two of each, unless the Captain is 1 per customer. I really like these.

I'm still not sold on buying these 3 expensive Hot Toys POTA figures. I'm more interested in obtaining the gorilla backpacks and that really cool jailors key! The question is, do I spend that much just to get these items?

PZ I have a set of BluRays...I keep forgetting it at work. (Don't have a BluRay player, but bought it just for the book). I'll skim through it and see if I can spot any new photos for you and post them or PM them to you. There are supposed to be some new ones with Sal Mineo getting made up.

Thanks Jess. :D

I'll be lucky to afford one each of those guys... AND the Zaius PF. :banghead:banghead:banghead

I'm still not sold on buying these 3 expensive Hot Toys POTA figures. I'm more interested in obtaining the gorilla backpacks and that really cool jailors key! The question is, do I spend that much just to get these items?

Those accessories are cool... makes you wonder what they are going to come up with for the rest of the line. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

What happened to your post cost, Angel? You passed me up LONG time ago and now you are behind me? :confused:

I'll be lucky to afford one each of those guys... AND the Zaius PF. :banghead:banghead:banghead

I know how you feel. I bought the HT Iron Man Mark III for my oldest brother's B-Day which is in May but had to cancel it today. With everything coming in soon, I just couldn't do it. Luckily I had the GC for the Dr. Z PF or he would have had to go to, so I'm glad I'm still getting him.

Here's what I still have coming:

Belloq w/ idol environment
Toht w/Ark
Vader Ex
Stormtrooper Ex
Stormtrooper Reg
Capt Antilles (should arrive today)
Admiral Peit
Han in Carbonite
Cobra Commander Ex
SandTrooper Ex
Dr. Zauis PF EX

Waiting to order:
HT POTA Gorilla, Captain, and Ursus
:google:google:google

I need to quit soon, this hobby is killing me. :monkey3

Angel that extended Conquest is still coming to me, right?

And yes, I'm still flummoxed by your post count. How could we (me and PZ) surpass you?

How about 3?:monkey1 If so I will provide you empty DVD's for Stickman, Ironman, and myself for you to make them on.
:monkey3

Hey that's awesome Dr. Z Thanks a million! Please keep me in the loop, I gotta run right now but will be back on in a day of two. I can't wait to do some POTA/Star Wars crossovers. :lol

Back