Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Looks better than the sideshow version. Not a fan of the old SE sweater look.
I like the suits in Retaliation. I will buy one when Storm Shadow is confirmed.
Afraid for the price though

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

*dreads what Hot Toys will do to the Joe section*

This looks pretty neat. I wouldn't buy it, but it does bring up an interesting point that I had previously been wondering about regarding the Man of Steel license. It was the idea of a 1/4th scale Superman, and, if they did it, would it put them at odds with their distributor? The same could sort of be said for this. Sure, they're two different figures, but this one seems versatile enough as a design that some might favor it over SSC's offering. Does that ever build tension, I wonder?

Damn, I'm not sure why, but, re-reading that post, it seems pretty incoherent. I think it's time for me to say goodnight, folks.:lol

Under $200, I might grab this. Not a huge Joe fan, but I'm a sucker for Snake Eyes, and I've passed on Sideshow's offerings.

All I can say is I wish HT's would get the regular Joe license like they got Star Wars :gah:

If their version of the movie Snake is this impressive imagine what they can come up with the regular line.

F.Y.I. they don't have the Star Wars license.

And one $200+ Joe figure every two years? No thanks.

If Rock is planned, keep it in scale HT.

GI_Joe_Retaliation_Dwayne_Johnson_Roadblock_SnakeEyes.jpg

AHAHA that's too out of nowhere :lol
Cool looking figure but easy pass bcoz of the stupid looking movie.
I don't mind design changing but they should stay out of futuristic BS.
Will buy metal blades from this one for sure.

The only figure I am waiting under RETALIATION license is Rock...
Bcoz I srsly need body and HS :(

I've always been a fan of Snake Eyes since the beginning of GI Joe, and although this is the movie edition, I still think it looks cool - a bit odd, but cool. Those pants make it look weird; you got body armor and all that cool gear above the waist, and then it goes to cargo pants. I don't know, looks off a little...

Interesting to see what this will do to SS Snake Eyes - perhaps this will drive the price down so that it would be easier to grab one now off eBay? Hmmm...

>_>

<_<

I actually quite like that look.

*Goes deep into hiding in the jungles of Borneo*

will only hunt the loose part for kitbashing a bunch scifi trooper

still love the classic snake eyes from sideshow

What a boring $200 figure. And I love Snakes.

Looking again i think I like it, could it go with ssc's baroness

Lol love reading all of your replies in this thread regarding the suit, the movie and robocop :p

Ugh, HT has a way of making me want figures I thought for sure I'd skip.

... and now to find the SSC Baroness thread.

Our local HT dealer just had this posted for PO, for $180.

I need a Snake Eyes figure for my 1/6 Joes. Now I'm not sure what to choose between SSC's or HT's.

This figure doesn't make me want to plays with my snake at all. I kinda want to throw up all over it for being from a future ****ty movie. I dunno.

Also OSW members jerking off on this announcement... Big surprise :monkey1

Back