Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Looks pretty good! Not much less cartoon/toy accurate than the Sideshow figures honestly, and unlike those others, will probably look great right out of the box, and unlike the most recent SSC Snake Eyes, will probably feel like it is worth the money being paid. . .

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Looks great, but SE is nowhere near my Joe focus, so wont be getting him.

Wish they would have went with The Rock first. I'll buy at least two of him.

This looks great, I may consider selling off my SS SE to buy this one.

Cool, looks like I'll be owning my 2nd GI Joe figure to join my black ninja. Looks awesome.

Look at all he comes with!... Should be about $399.99 right?

Huh... Gotta admit, he looks pretty spiffy. Shocked they went with him first. Not surprised it's not the rock. I was expecting to see Storm shadow first.

Kinda want this based on who it is, and how much I like the look. He looks like a live action version of the Renegades cartoon more than anything else to me.

Price will make my decision for me.

Looks pretty good! Not much less cartoon/toy accurate than the Sideshow figures honestly, and unlike those others, will probably look great right out of the box, and unlike the most recent SSC Snake Eyes, will probably feel like it is worth the money being paid. . .

Actually HT has my respect for making a SE figure that actually IS true and accurate to its source material, which in this case is GI Joe: Retaliation. Thus I have no problem with this figure. It looks great and they aren't trying to pass it off as "classic" or "A Real American Hero."

At least it doesn't have a gimp mouth like the first movie

:exactly::exactly: Mask is a total improvement. Bought! All I need next is a Roadblock and a Cobra Commander, then I'm good.

It looks awesome, and movie accurate. And maybe the price will not be so crazy since they don't have to pay for a actor likeness.

004Snake-Eyes-City-Strike-ROC_1325807008.jpg

+

pTRU1-11565042dt.jpg

=

564504_10151181689007344_1029189602_n.jpg

Just the vibe i'm getting.... and I like it. I know it's not 100% but I see hints in the design taken from both of those. not sure i like his pants, but from a martial artist prospective, atleast he makes sense below the knees.

also, looking at those hands, Batman DX glove recycling?

Why is Batman wearing a Snake Eyes mask? :dunno I bet the Nolancom****s wanting a LoS ninja are going ape**** at HT for doing this. :lol

Looks pretty nice and you know most likely the swords will be metal but, its not worth paying over or tad under $200 for this when the first movie was crap and the sequel coming got pushed back probally because they knew it would be crap again and have to reshoot...i mean i hope this sequel is much better but, they already f'd the G.I Joe franchise up the arse with the casting and direction these movies are taking.

So, i am passing on this figure i think, if they do Cobra Commander then i might bite unless SSC does a CC with helmet based on ARAH soon.

Looks pretty nice and you know most likely the swords will be metal but, its not worth paying over or tad under $200 for this when the first movie was crap and the sequel coming got pushed back probally because they knew it would be crap again and have to reshoot...i mean i hope this sequel is much better but, they already f'd the G.I Joe franchise up the arse with the casting and direction these movies are taking.

So, i am passing on this figure i think, if they do Cobra Commander then i might bite unless SSC does a CC with helmet based on ARAH soon.

Do you base this assumption on the fact that they state "Meteal swords" in the description?:)

Cool-looking figure. But three things that will keep it out of my collection are:

1) It is Hot Toys

2) WAAAAAAYYYYYY to pricey for what you get. (Yes, this is an assumption at this point)

3) Just does not scream "Snake Eyes" to me...too Ninja-y.

Last edited:

I think he looks great but I'm focusing my wallet else where ATM. I might get later after I see the rest of the line.

Probably gonna cost at least $215 just to be consistent with the latest HT releases.

Actually HT has my respect for making a SE figure that actually IS true and accurate to its source material, which in this case is GI Joe: Retaliation. Thus I have no problem with this figure. It looks great and they aren't trying to pass it off as "classic" or "A Real American Hero."

Yeah...I also like that aspect with Sideshow. They too, have never tried to pass their figures off as perfect examples of the ARAH line. They have always stated that their intentions are to modernize the designs and incorporate certain aspects of the original design to help to identify the characters. They have done that very well.

Yeah...I also like that aspect with Sideshow. They too, have never tried to pass their figures off as perfect examples of the ARAH line. They have always stated that their intentions are to modernize the designs and incorporate certain aspects of the original design to help to identify the characters. They have done that very well.

Announcing that they deliberately intend to disrespect the source material does not make it a good thing. :cool:

The more I look at the pics the more I am planning to purchase this figure. I'm a sucker for unrealistic ninjas.

Back