Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

like it , but probably skip it, might consider Rocks character though i hardly know anything abt GI Joe,

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Wow! I'm surprised to see a figure so soon! I guess they were working on these before the push back, which makes them ready in time for the new release date instead of being forgotten past the DVD release date.

I'm also surprised they went with Snake Eye over the Rock first. Maybe the lack of a likeness pushed him along quicker. I thought for sure the Rock was going to be the #1 release.

Storm Shadow is the obvious second with the actor's big following in Asia. Rock in at #3 now, and possibly never. Total reverse order from what I thought would happen.

I'd actually really like to see Cobra Commander get made though :eek:

And I have to admit, while its not classic Snake Eyes, this does make for a cool looking figure nonetheless. I'm afraid to see the price after the Hall of Armor though :lol

Last edited:

Not a fan of this look, but still better than he looked in the first flick. I predict slow sales :lecture

Not a fan of this look, but still better than he looked in the first flick. I predict slow sales :lecture

HMmmm... I predict you will be wrong on that. Articulation, check; quality *hey it's HTs afterall and not SS*, check; movie, unknown but I like the overall look, I like the Rock and will def. plunk down the $ to see this flick.

Fans of GI Joe will bite on this methinks. Just my 2centavos:wink1:

The figure still won't be out in time for the "pushed back date" of the movie.

Love the look of it but easy pass for me.

Do you think this figure will have issues?
Like the suit cracking,drying out or oozing?
:dunno

Nice execution of a stupid looking outfit.

Nice execution of a stupid looking outfit.

Like Avengers Cap the HT figure will probably look better than the live-action suit. I've rolled my eyes at all those Predator fans who've paid hundreds for figures from all those awful AvP and Predators movies...and here I am looking at Hot Toys combined with GI Joe, Snake Eyes, and Ray Park and thinking I may have to get it even though I might not bother even watching the movie. :lol :duh

Last edited:

Looks like Robocop.

Might buy some parts but probably not to be used for a Snake Eyes figure.

Not gonna touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Looks like Robocop.

Might buy some parts but probably not to be used for a Snake Eyes figure.

Buy the head and stick it on a Nolan TDK bat suit. Instant Robocop 2013. Of course that would be stupid because then you'd have a figure based on Robocop 2013.

Buy the head and stick it on a Nolan TDK bat suit. Instant Robocop 2013.

:goodpost:

Brilliant! Will buy five heads to make an squad of Robocops :yess:

Really HT? In the middle of me bashing my own Snake Eyes, & spending money on all those visor sculpts, you show me this :slap

This looks pretty cool.

2 guns
2 knives
2 swords

...and a price point beyond $200.

Looks interesting, might be purchasing considering that I already skipped SE/Timber. Scary to see the price tag.

Back