Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Meh.

I only want Cobra Commander. He's the only cool looking design in this movie.

Re: Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes Collectible Figure - Full Specs & Pics

Really funny that they used exactly the same palms from TDK figs with a little dif texturing and paint.
Prices are rising but molds stay the same :lecture

Inb4

Nova - "First Class was announced way before GI Joe! Where is Prof. X?!"

Not a huge fan of G.I Joe but I gotta say that is a cool looking and well made figure!

That looks fantastic.

Looks great.

Astonishing that it's up for order now though, i guess all of the backlog are cancelled if they have time to do this so soon.

Oh well, it's an original character from an original franchise, that alone is cause for celebration and articulation looks great, i'd have thought the suit would restrict that.

"First Class was announced way before GI Joe! Where is Prof. X?!"

Well yeah, Goes without saying, but not just that one all of the licenses before this yet to get cracking

Fantastic, I'm glad Hot Toys is going with Snake Eyes first. The figure looks great. Interesting to note it says they are collaborating with Hasbro and not Sideshow on this. Anyway, of course people are going to hate on this, it's Retaliation. Some people refuse to like anything that isn't ARAH. That's fine, everybody has there own tastes. I love many different things G.I. Joe. I can't wait for this, now bring on Cobra Commander.

Looks great.

Astonishing that it's up for order now though, i guess all of the backlog are cancelled if they have time to do this so soon.

Oh well, it's an original character from an original franchise, that alone is cause for celebration and articulation looks great, i'd have thought the suit would restrict that.

Well yeah, Goes without saying, but not just that one all of the licenses before this yet to get cracking

You've got to remember this movie got delayed 9 months. They were probably working on this back when he movie was coming out this year. They were probably going to do their opening weekend license announcement thing. But with the delay, they've actually got the figure down before the film's release. Might as well strike while the iron is hot and the film isn't lagging on DVD. People will buy the X-men stuff any time, so they aren't feeling rushed there I think. But still, we saw Prof X in the summer! Whats up with that! :panic:

My first reactions to the photos on Facebook was "holy *****!"

This might be my first non marvel/dc superhero purchase.

Last edited:

Definite buy, I may pass on the Snake and Timber for this. Or maybe get both :rock

Very nice looking piece

This just means Sideshow will gladly give an extra back seat to their ARAH Joe line and focus all on Starwars and DC

so much for getting a reveal at their always "12 days of junk events"....(a stupid statue giveaway is not NEW Sideshow)

Sideshow is all talk and no show! (refering to those recent podcast interviews and QnA's of things they want to do and are in the pipeline).....its all BS! If they were REAL fans as they say,the line would not have cooled off and start to go stale

still rather have sideshows rah license, classic gi joe wanted

My first reactions to the photos on Facebook were "holy *****!"

thats the same as my reaction too :rotfl i never thought ht would reveal the fig so soon or never (i mean u know, ht just revealing new acquired license but never reveal or tease the figure), but damn, this fig looks amazing, will definitely buy it :panic:

Bought. Without a doubt.

Sideshow is all talk and no show!
(refering to those recent podcast interviews and QnA's of things they want to do and are in the pipeline).....its all BS! If they were REAL fans as they say,the line would not have cooled off and start to go stale

:lol:lol:lol
Sidetalk Forgettables

Back