Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decadentdave said:
I just want the poncho tarp he wears with the rope belt.

I would think you could make that pretty easily

1) One piece of green plastic sheet cut to fit
2) One piece of twine

Damn, $68 is a good price... hmm... I'll have to ponder this one, there's just so much good stuff coming the 1st Qtr 2007.

I pity the fool who tries to repaint Balboa!

No, actually anybody brave enough to try and "bludgeon" one of these expensive figures with bruises I wish the best of luck. I look forward to seeing repaints posted here in the coming months. Now I REALLY wish they make Drago!

I did not get the rambo II figure now I am kicking myself over that one I think I will pick up this First Blood one but I do wish he had the jacket.

Rambo 2 is awesome. I am SO glad I got him. I can't wait for First Blood Rambo. If you want a jacket maybe you could steal one from a Frank Black. His looks kinda like it. Just stitch on a patch that says John J. Now, where's my stick-fighter Rambo from Rambo III?

kain4521 said:
I did not get the rambo II figure now I am kicking myself over that one I think I will pick up this First Blood one but I do wish he had the jacket.

While I'd love to have the jacket. I'm going to make the green poncho for him. THAT should have come with him.

1261_03.jpg

1261_06.jpg

1261_08.jpg

1261_07.jpg

1260_01.jpg

1260_03.jpg

1260_04.jpg

1260_05.jpg

1260_06.jpg

1260_08.jpg

YES! They are using the rubberized Rambo bodies again on these! Too cool for school!!!

What's up with Clubber's monkey-lips though?

Back