Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
Where's his army jacket?

i'm sure that will be released with the next version.:eek:

the ultimate first blood rambo should come with...

1. jacket, red shirt and sleeping bag
2. poncho
3. gault's rifle
4. M-16
5. wild pig leg
6. M-60

Last edited:
Nice! I've been thinking about this figure... but I was put-off that Sideshow didn't have much information on their website about him. Can't wait to see the pics!

EVILFACE said:
Got my shipping notice for FB Rambo tonight he will be here on the 22nd. That was fast.

Whaaat? Mine's still at Order Placed, and they never gave warning it was even close to shipping! What the hell?! It's supposed to be 1st Quarter 2007!

Last edited:
just findout some image in Hong Kong Toys website
rocky1.jpg

rocky2.jpg

rocky3.jpg

Clubber2.jpg

Clubber3.jpg

Clubber4.jpg

Clubber5.jpg

:D :D :D

I hope Sideshow sells the Rocky figures if they do that will be my first Hot Toys purchase.

Oh man! Both look sweet... and since I'm a HUGE Mr T fan Clubber Lang is a no-brainer! Those are just awesome!

I was going to buy the forthcoming Jakks Pacific Rocky and Clubber Lang even though both are the same crappy quality as their wrestling figures but there's no way I'm getting those now. I'm very tempted to get 2 Clubber's so I can make a custom BA Baracus. I really hope Sideshow get these.

pjam said:
I will pick up a Rocky if they make an Apollo Creed...

Oh yeah Creed with his hat and wig would be great but I would settle for a Rocky 2 Creed.

kain4521 said:
Oh yeah Creed with his hat and wig would be great but I would settle for a Rocky 2 Creed.

Yep, Creed, either one...but for me no Creed, no Rocky.

Rocky and Clubber look awesome....If Sideshow carriers them i will get them both!!! Now where the hell is Ivan Drago
drago_800.jpg

I noticed that too :)monkey3 )... Mr T is definitely packing some heat. I really think (as long as the hands are swappable) I will put together a 1/6 BA Baracus outfit for him to swap into. Should be a snap... except for the gold chains :google

I would be more interested in an Apollo Creed than any other Rocky figure. But he should come with both a suit and boxing clothes.

JustinLuck said:
I would be more interested in an Apollo Creed than any other Rocky figure. But he should come with both a suit and boxing clothes.

Creed would rock!

And HT could use that basic Weathers HS for their Predator line if they ever get around to it. :D

Back