Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Rambo statue looks terrific! The Rocky looks great too...but to me it seems that the head is a little too small in scale with the body. I was an art major in college, and have knowledge about the scale of things on the human body. Is is true that our bodies shrink with age. I know that Stallone is only about 6 feet tall at the most. I really think that he's slightly under 6' tall. Great work!

Is the Rambo statue for sale anymore?

I don't think you can get the Rambo anywhere but eBay now, BigBadToyStore and HollywoodCollectiblesGroup are both sold out, the ES is like 500 I believe.

Thanks. I'll hunt around for it on eBay. If someone finds it, please post a link to the auction here. I'd appreciate it. Or send me a PM of the auction link. Thanks! :D

I think that ship has sailed... HT put out some great stuff, but I think they have moved on.

I'm not going to sit around waiting for it, but I'm not giving up. HT likes to cash in on film hype, it's possible they may try to get in on hype for The Expendables with other Stallone figures. Rocky 3 came out of nowhere so lone figures like DX Rambo and Rocky could do the same, they seem to like making them but aren't worried about when they put them out, which I think is safe, the collectors will buy them anytime.

It's also possible they're exploring options with the bodies. My first assumption for Rambo, if it were from the 4th film, was that they'd use the Dutch muscle body, but seeing what they've recently done with Wolverine and the Comedian, perhaps they're looking into a hard plastic body that's more posanble for action poses with Rambo than the Dutch body is.

Like I said, at this point, I'm not hyped anymore like we might see something soon, but I'm not at the point where I feel like it's just never going to happen, if we see something a few months from now, it won't surprise me.

dammit now I'm gonna have to go download this soundtrack now :lol

Oh, I'd love a First Blood HT figure, with the head sculpt from the RAMBO 3 figure. Never liked the teeth showing version. Although I can see it would work for the machine-gun-holding-in-one-arm-ARRRGHHHHH-yelling scene lol

Forgive reviving this thread but I'm still working on my first blood figure and looking for previous customs.

Hopefully I'll be done soon.

387e003f_HolyNecroPost_759032.jpeg

Finding this thread is like visiting a long forgotten ancient ruin and discovering an ancient civilization...even if some of the names are familiar :lol

Reading the posts is hilarious and sad at the same time. The posts go frow how awesome the HT Rambo figures were to how crappy they now look, but even sadder is the optimism some members display in the hopes that HT might soon make a DX or an updated Rambo and Rocky :(

I do wish HT would take a break from Marvel and revisited the early licenses that paved the way for HT's early success and popularity. It seems unlikely now, but perhaps Blitzway will pick where HT left off. I can't think of any other companies that can do those characters justice. I had high hopes for Enterbay :lol

Finding this thread is like visiting a long forgotten ancient ruin and discovering an ancient civilization...even if some of the names are familiar :lol

Reading the posts is hilarious and sad at the same time. The posts go frow how awesome the HT Rambo figures were to how crappy they now look, but even sadder is the optimism some members display in the hopes that HT might soon make a DX or an updated Rambo and Rocky :(

I do wish HT would take a break from Marvel and revisited the early licenses that paved the way for HT's early success and popularity. It seems unlikely now, but perhaps Blitzway will pick where HT left off. I can't think of any other companies that can do those characters justice. I had high hopes for Enterbay :lol
An oldie but a goodie. :lol

Back