Hot Toys First Blood Rambo, Rocky, Mr. T

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd definitely get the Mr. T figure. I just hope the likeness is there. I also hope HT improved upon their lower torso/leg skin thing, It did not work at all on their PMC figure.
Those two Scar Face figures are already available for pre-order over at Toy Square, not listed in the Hot Toys section.
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=19963&cat=251&page=1
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=19962&cat=251&page=1
They don't look nearly as good as Sideshow's versions IMO. But at least they didn't give him an a vest like Sideshow did.

Mr. T would be a great figure. I can finally finish those T and T and DC Cab bashes that have been sitting around for decades. :lol
But seriosly, T and Carl Weathers would be great additions to the lacking AA action heroes that are missing. And a Dolph as Drago could easily become the much too ignored version of the Punisher, properly adorned in the classic outfit. Can you believe that they didn't use it in the film because they didn't think anyone would believe a man running around in a spandex outfit. HEY!! Ever see Spiderman, Batman, or Superman?? :rolleyes:

EVILFACE said:
I hope those 3 spots on podium 34 are Rocky, Mr T and First Blood Rambo
I think there's a very strong possibility that they'll be the other three figures on the HT Podium.

Ironman1188 said:
Can you believe that they didn't use it in the film because they didn't think anyone would believe a man running around in a spandex outfit. HEY!! Ever see Spiderman, Batman, or Superman?? :rolleyes:

Despite the way it was drawn - the Punisher's outfit is actually Kevlar.

Anyone notice that there is a Rambo Pre-order on Thursday? I guess that would be for the First Blood figure... or at least I really, really hope!

galactiboy said:
Anyone notice that there is a Rambo Pre-order on Thursday? I guess that would be for the First Blood figure... or at least I really, really hope!

First Blood is one of my favorite movies of all time, i will most likely be picking this one up...Glad to see SS is going to carry this one:D

galactiboy said:
C'mon now, we all know that's bullsh*t... but I think its a little too late in the evening for a geek-off!

Yup, to late for that....to much info to process on todays events....Contact me later next week and we'll talk about who beats who.

galactiboy said:
C'mon now, we all know that's bullsh*t... but I think its a little too late in the evening for a geek-off!

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Rambo with his knife, Kurgans head is as good as on the floor.

I sure hope he comes with his jacket... I'll reserve judgement until I see what the details TBA are.

Back