1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Can't wait to see that Renner sculpt. If they made it!

He was removing his hood in the video. They have to have made one if they tease it like that.

I hope he has a bow and arrow. Don't want Hawkeye with a sword.

I hope he has a bow and arrow. Don't want Hawkeye with a sword.

My prediction - 2 sets interchangeable HS. One with mask on, one without.

Also both the sword + bow.

So does he have two outfits in this movie or does he just take of the top off and he gets his bow?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So does he have two outfits in this movie or does he just take of the top off and he gets his bow?

How would anybody know, movies not out yet.

Actually we do know. If you look closely, his "hawkeye" outfit is literally just his ronin outfit without the shoulders and top tunic. He also removes the the bracers and switches gloves. But the boots and chest strap is the same. Obviously he removes the hood and mask.

So the answer to your question is yes. Just a stripped down version for his second look. With the added... Mini crossbow on his left wrist apparently

Ronin

55770612_997725127088292_5232980458413117558_n.jpg
54204730-611294232668075-6854161803040635314-n.jpg

Simplified Hawkeye

D3NTTwmXkAA0mME.jpg
53060478_851608445223112_2153842064766099112_n.jpg

The question is will hot toys give us one figure that we ourselves can either strip down or add on for 2 seperate looks and have a Hawkeye or Ronin. or whether they will make two separate figures, or just skip hawkeye and just make Ronin

Actually we do know. If you look closely, his "hawkeye" outfit is literally just his ronin outfit without the shoulders and top tunic. He also removes the the bracers and switches gloves. But the boots and chest strap is the same. Obviously he removes the hood and mask.

So the answer to your question is yes. Just a stripped down version for his second look. With the added... Mini crossbow on his left wrist apparently

Ronin

View attachment 450043
View attachment 450044

Simplified Hawkeye

View attachment 450045
View attachment 450046

The question is will hot toys give us one figure that we ourselves can either strip down or add on for 2 seperate looks and have a Hawkeye or Ronin. or whether they will make two separate figures, or just skip hawkeye and just make Ronin

Looks like the two outfits have different color scheme though so if I have money on it, HT will give us two separate figures. And this is HT afterall...

Looks like the two outfits have different color scheme though so if I have money on it, HT will give us two separate figures. And this is HT afterall...

Its literally the exact same outfit. Look at the straps on the bicep area on the ronin and hawkeye. Its the same. And if you look closely at the first ronin pic, you can see 3 gold bands on his right forearm peaking out the top of his bracers. Those same gold bands are fully revealed on his right arm in the hawkeye look. Its the same undershirt. Just with more gold highlights you wouldn't see because of the top tunic/shoulderpads
56291098_908864042794293_7890620636088541527_n.jpg

With that said hopefully the hawkeye fig goes the thor route. They could have easily just made IW thor 2 separate figs. But who knows, you could be right. honestly wouldnt be suprised if we just got ronin and they moved on. We'll see lol. I gotta bad feeling with HT.

Ronin

View attachment 450043
View attachment 450044

Simplified Hawkeye

View attachment 450045
View attachment 450046

Thank I though it was the same out fit just modified , but I could not find any pics so thanks again.

If hot toys is smart they would release all the figures from IW while they can since they already made the molds. They never did re release falcon, vision, scarlet witch from last year they just had them on new stands. I mean unless they are not selling but it's the last time they could repackage these old molds.

Well seeing as how HT was nice enough to give us 2 different looks for Hela and IW Thor, I'm gonna guess HT will do the same with this figure.

Back