1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought one and the zipper broke right away. Not sure what I want to do about it, but it is a weird choice by Hot Toys with the zippers and closures on this figure. The middle vest is a molded zipper rather than working one, the side is a working zipper with weak tab on the right, the shoulder strap has no clasp and just goes over the shoulder with the head removed, the belt is velcro, and the hoodie appears to have a mildly stiff fabric tab that frays on its "working" zipper. Why not a metal tab given the rest of the prongs are metal and this is a figure meant to be swappable?

It's a shame because the rest of this figure is so top notch, I love the look, the accessories, the mobility of the figure (some hot toys can barely move when encased in a suit), the segmented Ronin head that can come apart at the neck as well as the base so you can use it on other non-HT figures, it's all great. Those zippers, though, really kill some of the fun.

That's really unfortunate, the deluxe version is going for great prices on ebay right now.

A373B82C-1EE6-4D4F-AFB4-B1725E658657.jpeg

Well I couldn't resist this black suit Ronin, plus I really liked CB/H in the show, so I ended up picking up the deluxe! This'll be my first Hawkeye figure!!

Back