1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Finally a Hawkeye without a ugly looking neck joint! My first Hawkeye figure incoming.

Those pictures completely changed my mind! That’s gonna be my first Hawkeye!

Outfit and sculpt look fantastic. I’m going to need the deluxe for Ronin and regular for Hawkeye. Bet i’m not alone with that thinking.

Well I'm officially double dipping. That Deluxe looks fantastic. I have AOU but I need this for sure. Sure am glad I waited on these pics to make a decision though.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks good. Love the outfit.

Can we convert this to the official Hawkeye Endgame Figure thread?

Wow and so another pre-order gets added to list. This guy is truly awesome, it's like hot toys used to be, stacks of accessories and options. Also like the fact they showed devices on the left hand.

Sent from a point in space and time

I’m glad I sold my Ultron version a few months ago. I’ll be ordering the deluxe.

I don't have a Hawkeye figure, but I may consider getting the deluxe. Just need to see how much, and when the flex payments are due.

Just noticed he has a mini crossbow on his wrist too. Very cool [emoji41]
798f4550813853db6a7061692f5bb6ed.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

So glad I never succumbed to the lure of purple duster AoU Hawkeye. This is so much better.

Luv my Ultron Hawkeye - great fig. BUT I know a lot of collectors only want one representation. I like the idea of having a "classic Hawkeye" and this one -
absolute MUST.

Holy *&^%!!!!

Guess Ronin will be my first EG fig PO'd. Trying to keep my foot off the gas - haven't even finished my Loki PO yet - guess that will be this month. Just in time to PO Clint Barton.

I don't have a Hawkeye figure, but I may consider getting the deluxe. Just need to see how much, and when the flex payments are due.

Huh. As slow as HT seems to have gotten, besides the NRD probably not until next year.:(

Never had any interest in a Hawkeye figure before, but this one does look surprisingly cool, and with a sculpt like that I may not be able to resist.

Never had any interest in a Hawkeye figure before, but with a sculpt like that I don't think I'll be able to resist this time.

I was never into the other Hawkeye figs either, more on MCU's design than anything as it was too much of a departure for me from his classic look from the comics, but I like this one and will buy thanks mostly to the RONIN style.

Will have to pray that the sculpt survives through production...

Recent figures say otherwise.

Back