1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

Well seeing as how HT was nice enough to give us 2 different looks for Hela and IW Thor, I'm gonna guess HT will do the same with this figure.
Exactly. I really hope. But this time i think it would be a little more intricate. With removing the top layers and resnapping straps and hoods and zippers. I dunno.. HT can be generous or mad lazy. Depends on their mood lol

I don’t get it, Ronin is Hawkeye.....why?

Its just a title. In fact rumor is its not even a name he gives himself. Its just a nickname the yakuza give the hooded masked figure thats been hunting them

Its just a title. In fact rumor is its not even a name he gives himself. Its just a nickname the yakuza give the hooded masked figure thats been hunting them

Ah ok.

Ronin is samurai without master. Freelance mercenary in today's perspective. Yakuza gave him this name while he was hunting them.

Well seeing as how HT was nice enough to give us 2 different looks for Hela and IW Thor, I'm gonna guess HT will do the same with this figure.

2 different looks with Hela? How do? Removable cape? I wouldn’t consider that 2 looks

Maybe this is wishful thinking but the description of the preview video says “Unveil the mystery surrounding his true identity”, implying there’s gonna be a Hawkeye head included since a masked head would still be hiding Ronin’s true identity if we’re being technical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 different looks with Hela? How do? Removable cape? I wouldn’t consider that 2 looks

Okay, perhaps I'm being a bit generous...but they could have easily made it so that the cape wasn't removable...for instance Vision and Thor's capes are permanently in place.

Maybe this is wishful thinking but the description of the preview video says “Unveil the mystery surrounding his true identity”, implying there’s gonna be a Hawkeye head included since a masked head would still be hiding Ronin’s true identity if we’re being technical.

Question is will HT go lazy route and give us the AOU/CW head or will they give us a new one...I would assume it'd have to be a new one since he's got a completely different hairstyle and is visibly older.

Question is will HT go lazy route and give us the AOU/CW head or will they give us a new one...I would assume it'd have to be a new one since he's got a completely different hairstyle and is visibly older.

Yeah I’m guessing the new hairstyle means they need to do a new sculpt. It’s not too unlikely either, the CW/IW Tony Stark sculpt was really good and they still decided to make a new sculpt for Endgame.

Yeah I’m guessing the new hairstyle means they need to do a new sculpt. It’s not too unlikely either, the CW/IW Tony Stark sculpt was really good and they still decided to make a new sculpt for Endgame.

In regards to the Tony Stark sculpt I feel like HT knows they can milk that sculpt for only so many times before people get up in arms about being lazy. They used it for 3 releases...I'd say they had a good run with it.

IMG_1691.jpg

The mask almost seems like it's removable... Maybe you can remove it and insert a hair piece on top of his head? I would prefer a separate headsculpt at the end of the day though...

The whole top tunic seems removable. Hopefully wgen can transition from ronin to hawkeye easily

That looks much better than the one they had on display at the junket last week. Looking forward to seeing how they handle this figure.

The whole top tunic seems removable. Hopefully wgen can transition from ronin to hawkeye easily

I wouldn't be surprised if the mask was a two piece attachment (similar to chitari). Maybe removable hair like Gladiator Thor to get a better look.

Looks like separate headsculpts in the announcement photos.

I was going to say how basic this looks, until the new photos with the head sculpt were posted, and well, damn.

Back