1/6 Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Potenial Hot Toys Endgame Ronin (Hawkeye) Figure?

I sold my Hawkeye because I never displayed him. Always thought he and Black Widow were boring figures/characters. This adds a little more excitement to the character. If it looks good, I may pick it up.

I sold my Hawkeye because I never displayed him. Always thought he and Black Widow were boring figures/characters. This adds a little more excitement to the character. If it looks good, I may pick it up.

Got my AOU Hawkeye this year - IMO excellent figure that added to the shelf - and luv all my Widows. Firmly believe tho if folks don't luv it, unload it tho. Shelf space is too valuable.

Luv this look for Hawkeye now Ronin. IW1 re figs was pretty much a bust for me. Maybe that's a good thing $$$$. Hafta see if End Game has me cryin' over the figs I can't afford.

I think your defense of that post is completely silly.

Lol sheesh the guy said he thought you should let the other guy think it’s silly. Let him share his thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your defense of that post is completely silly.

I think you guys whining about him not liking a stupid ninja suit is silly. Lmao. Like chill the **** out lmao

Lol sheesh the guy said he thought you should let the other guy think it’s silly. Let him share his thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure if it’s sarcasm but your right. Let the dude think it’s silly. Who cares? Had like 50 dudes get mad about some generic looking ninja costume. It ain’t that serious

I’m not sure if it’s sarcasm but your right. Let the dude think it’s silly. Who cares? Had like 50 dudes get mad about some generic looking ninja costume. It ain’t that serious

For some people, it's the only serious thing in their lives.. lmao

I may finally have to get a Hawkeye figure. He's definitely gotten more interesting as the films go on, and a ninja archer could be pretty sweet.

Don't take this the wrong way, but when you have just short of 18K posts your laughing at that comment is rather ironic. :lol

I mean I’ve been here since like 2008 soooooooooo of course I have a lot of post. Lol what?

Thread=50% figure talk 50% housewives arguing....

I love this place!
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

lol Nah it all started cause I defended that one dude then every one got on my case for it. I don’t like arguing but I will lol.

I noticed that, but you've averaged @1.8K posts/year while I just hit 1K in total since 2012, and my family already thinks I spend way too much time here. :lol

Lol like I said it’s been 11 years since I was on here. I don’t keep count. I’ve had many convos on here about different things so maybe that factors into it? Now if I was on here for a month and had the post count I had now then you should worry. But it’s been like 11 yrs of conversations and back and forth on here. Lol that’s how forums work.

I'll probably end up getting it if I like how it looks. We'll see.

Lol J.C. Hong completely randomly posted an old video of renner in between shooting scenes for Endgame from like...2017. He then commented he cant wait for the movie and thanked renner. Its so weird and out of nowherelol. Hmmm I cant help but think Ronin is most definitely a given, maybe even the first announced. Fingers crossed they start showing off the endgame line soon then

56734858_2243083799075698_1859321978440122368_n.jpg

He seems to be missing his forearm guards. Whoever posed these figures should be embarrassed.

Indeed. I think these pics are from a press junket, so it's probably just some intern who set them up. I doubt HT had anyone on site.

Back