Hot Toys Dynamic figure stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was undecided but after seeing those pics I'm gonna order one for my Ironman MK VII so I can pose him flying. Thanks

Just a quick question:
How much measure is the "front panel"?
I'll make a plack for it, like the DX ones. Is it the sime size as the Man of Steel dinamic stand?

Just a quick question:
How much measure is the "front panel"?
I'll make a plack for it, like the DX ones. Is it the sime size as the Man of Steel dinamic stand?

The specs should be on SS' website for the product.

Does any one knows if the stand to the dynamic stand fit in the HT MMS 221 Celtic Predator base?

It won't fit the base, but you could probably slip the Dynamic Stand base underneath the Pred's base and that should work just fine.

I've got one but HT could have gone out of their way in producing, at least, a transparent base and translucent clamp

Where're you guys getting yours from? Would appreciate a link. Sideshow is quoting me $60 for shipping to Australia coming to a grand total of $88.68. For a stand.

Haha, very nice poses! Is the top of the base velvet-ty? Looks that way from pics, but I'm just curious. I'm thinking about ordering some more w/ combined shipping to save $$, I only have one in my cart for Mark VII... was wondering if it was worth getting more, maybe for War Machine MkI (although I see him more of a ground character despite flight ability).

Haha, very nice poses! Is the top of the base velvet-ty? Looks that way from pics, but I'm just curious. I'm thinking about ordering some more w/ combined shipping to save $$, I only have one in my cart for Mark VII... was wondering if it was worth getting more, maybe for War Machine MkI (although I see him more of a ground character despite flight ability).

Yes, it's velvety. Definitely buy several!

im plotting on one of these...... do look really cool. wants for a 3A Iron man but i could use with alot of diff figs in the collect. so there is no fear in leaving them up in the air? like feels sturdy and all that ?

im plotting on one of these...... do look really cool. wants for a 3A Iron man but i could use with alot of diff figs in the collect. so there is no fear in leaving them up in the air? like feels sturdy and all that ?

Yes! It's sturdy

I bought me a 2nd one for my War Machine Mk1. I think Mk7 and Mk1 is all I need, since Mk42 will be in the power kneeling pose and Patriot will either be the same or in salute pose, if I don't sell him... If not, then I'll just play with some aerial poses with Captain America or Batman or Bane or something.

Perfect size for my NECA 1/4.

I love the iron flexible rod, they can hold the heavy figures firmly.

And the floor pattern looks like they are specially designed for Iron Man & THor. :yess:

So these are essentially the same things as the Hot Toys Man of Steel bases only with a different design obviously, right? Might pick up a couple eventually.

I just PO'd one from SSC using my RP, looking forward to trying it out on my HT Mk7.

Beautiful flight pose there. Would it be possible for you to give me measurements LxWxH (inches or millimeters) of the figure and the stand? I've got the stand on the mail so I'm ordering a display case to go with it. I just need to know approximately how much space a pose like yours requires. Think a 12x12x18 inch (LxWxH) case is enough or is it too little or too much?

Back