Hot Toys Dynamic figure stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I'm East Coast in the States. Just saw you're in Scotland, there's gotta be better options for you then SSC direct.

Ah ok! I'll shop around. I'm sure I'll find it cheaper. I just couldn't believe the price!

Bri

Got mine on Friday. Tried it out yesterday and love it!

hanasepy.jpg

Has anyone ordered these from sideshow? I was getting ready to buy 2, but when I added them to my cart the shipping doubled. Does sideshow not combine shipping, particularly on smaller items like these stands? I could understand double shipping if it's a couple figures, but even those are only 10 bucks each to ship. The shipping for 2 of these stands was 22.20. Seems crazy to me. I guess I'll look for something else. Oh, and they wouldn't ship very far either I'm only a few states away from California.

Cancelled my order from SS as they were gonna charge me $49 for shipping. Abit steep if you ask me! !!

Bri

Get in touch with Sideshow. I know a few members here bought some regular stands from them and when they went to check out the shipping was astronomical. For whatever reason it charged for each stand, but that's not the way its supposed to be. Sideshow fixed them up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Looks sturdy but can this hold a HT Predator or will I have a shelf dive?

Yes, it will. Now, for the Iron Monger, no dice.

Get in touch with Sideshow. I know a few members here bought some regular stands from them and when they went to check out the shipping was astronomical. For whatever reason it charged for each stand, but that's not the way its supposed to be. Sideshow fixed them up.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Indeed, this is a website error. They WILL do combined shipping when these actually ship. SS is working on putting a shipping disclaimer up currently.

And for anyone considering buying one of these, I recommend getting the arm positioned the way you want BEFORE screwing it into the base.

Weak bases kobe? Flat edges rather than bevelled would let you line two or four up to actually set up some fight scene. I think 2x2 lined up would be quite neat. Anyone got a couple able to show a fight?

Weak bases kobe? Flat edges rather than bevelled would let you line two or four up to actually set up some fight scene. I think 2x2 lined up would be quite neat. Anyone got a couple able to show a fight?

The bases seem sturdy enough. I just wouldn't torque it when positioning the arm.

I think you could easily stage a good fight scene with them, hence why I ordered 7 more.

For Indy, my intent was to make him hold the idol with two hands and have his head turned around, but the coat prevented all this.

I also would have like him to hold his hat on his head

Back