Hot Toys Dynamic figure stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it.
I have loads of stuff to do and now the World Championship of the Snooker is on, and that's the 21 most important days of the whole year. I have tickets for one of the Semi final matches, so that will take up another couple of days, travelling down to Sheffield.

Not really a snooker man myself but I hope you enjoy it buddy. :duff

Anyways here are some pics of my Darth Sidious vs. Yoda display using the HT Dynamic stand (Night and Day shots) -

flgugzsl.jpg

m9Aras7l.jpg

OQUxzJTl.jpg

oTgxVI1l.jpg

OIdyQaIl.jpg

c7HKqpFl.jpg

7aL0qR9l.jpg

R46ZM88l.jpg

xldyjNGl.jpg

rkPQnPMl.jpg

zIRWwiol.jpg

Great pics!
That stand really is handy for those shots.

Thanks pal, I really appreciate the comments.

Yeah I really liking this stand now and as you say the stand really is useful for these type of poses. And that is just the start as you could really get some more 'extreme' action oriented poses with this stand.

Do you have one Bar?

Thanks pal, I really appreciate the comments.

No worries. The pics are great. One of the standout fights of the prequels(The shoddy Mac Windu/Sidious fight, better left forgotten, lol).

Yeah I really liking this stand now and as you say the stand really is useful for these type of poses. And that is just the start as you could really get some more 'extreme' action oriented poses with this stand.

Do you have one Bar?

I have the MOS base, and an extra one i got from a guy on the UK Facebook trading page. It's easy to mod it for other uses.
I made a smaller S base, and attached the pole into it on the back end so i could get more of a bend on it.
I have also used magnets on one(With a magnet on the MOS custom back), so i can have it attach magnetically without the waist grabber. It's far better and stronger(And will not let go like the grabber can).
Here are some pics.

40F9A823-AB0C-4823-9E74-0B758823E31A.jpg

7164E0F5-73F3-46FF-B5A0-C72D0D74F030.jpg

5CA92258-712E-4395-9AD5-3A1EE84D77BB.jpg

D0EA61F1-1065-4046-BA6F-32FC5F1C8717.jpg

9BA00305-4B17-4CB0-823D-4168BD94D377.jpg

258FF7DF-DA07-4ED5-BE0F-9645F815C95B.jpg

BC77DA7A-5670-4291-88D7-207F676E8245.jpg

C69C3DA2-E718-44ED-A1B2-980550886496.jpg

7C179BC9-CFED-4ADD-B95E-4F05952B0AEA.jpg

AD18035F-2F79-49AC-818E-2A5F02C79B24.jpg

52524F3B-4463-4870-8B92-E45507A41740.jpg

Yeah that fight (Sidious vs. Yoda) was great but I was always left wanting more from it but that was me just being greedy. Much better than the Windu fight that is for certain. :lol

Great pics and also excellent mods pal and you showed great initiative to get the most out of Superman base. I will also have that MOS Supers base soon when my figure arrives and the ASM 2 figure will also have one too.

Yeah that fight (Sidious vs. Yoda) was great but I was always left wanting more from it but that was me just being greedy. Much better than the Windu fight that is for certain. :lol

Great pics and also excellent mods pal and you showed great initiative to get the most out of Superman base. I will also have that MOS Supers base soon when my figure arrives and the ASM 2 figure will also have one too.

Even the Yoda/Dooku fight was a good one. And the Dooku/Anakin/Obi-Wan from the beginning of ROTS(Every time i watch ROTS, i want to make a 1/6 scale Eta-2...).

It's a great base, no doubts.
For me, the most important part is the pole, as it can be transplanted onto any base.

I bought 3 of these. they are very big and bulky. needless to say I have only used one of them so far. I am using it for my Boba Fett Sideshow figure. and I use it for some posts on instagram to put my figures in an action pose. but I wish the post was better. kind of hard to get it to stay in place. but for the most part it gets the job done.

I don't know why they don't keep them in stock. It's obviously going to be the stand they use for action-oriented figures. ASM2 Spidey has one included and the Man of Steel figures had the same concept--just customized the base. If I hadn't been checking them out and seen the low quantity notice I would have missed out too.

I also think it's ridiculous that they sell out of their True Type bodies. The last series sold out a long time ago and they haven't released a new set yet. I shouldn't have to go to a third-party site to get these kinds of of products.

Seriously, THIS. When the heck are they going to release more True Type bodies, for crying out loud?!

I was thinking about getting some of these stands, but as they're sold out now...

Yea, I actually need 2 more. Its retarded that its only 1 per person. So if i jumped on the waitlist now, converted, I would have to jump back on again... That or pay rediculous prices on ebay

Even the Yoda/Dooku fight was a good one. And the Dooku/Anakin/Obi-Wan from the beginning of ROTS(Every time i watch ROTS, i want to make a 1/6 scale Eta-2...).

It's a great base, no doubts.
For me, the most important part is the pole, as it can be transplanted onto any base.

Yeah those fights were good as well and seeing a Eta-2 would be nice. You started a Nolan version Batwing (The Bat) didn't you?

The base is good for the money and it does come in handy.

Yes. I will get back to the Bat. It's sitting in a shelf at work waiting for me to get around to buying new styrene sheet!

I don't envy you there my friend.

That thing would be a beast to make and I really applaud you for it. I'm sure it is a real labour of love.

What would be the size of it when finished?

:horror :clap

Bravo sir. That thing is wicked.

It also looks like Bruce Wayne is taking stock of his latest gadget in that pic.

Back