Hot Toys Dynamic figure stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grin.png

Amazing work!, hope you are able to get back to it soon. Here is my own build so far:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...neak-peek-applied-sciences-1-6-scale-bat.html

I've not able to do much lately, as i've been getting a scooter back on the road, but hope to get back into it when the summer is over. I would recommend that you do the build in sections, that can be assembled / taken apart into sub-assemblies. It's much easier to add detailing this way, rather than man-handling all 5ft of it as you work. I'm in Dunfermline, so another Scottish build (although i'm actually Chinese). There was only 2 other 1/6 Bat builds i'm aware of (in addition to yours), 1 was based on very early spyshots and seems to be DOA, and the other looks very good, albeit at an early stage.

PS, just noticed in the above pic, the top of the engine pod seems to be back to front. Wider part of the channel should be on the front edge.

Amazing work!, hope you are able to get back to it soon. Here is my own build so far:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...neak-peek-applied-sciences-1-6-scale-bat.html

I've not able to do much lately, as i've been getting a scooter back on the road, but hope to get back into it when the summer is over. I would recommend that you do the build in sections, that can be assembled / taken apart into sub-assemblies. It's much easier to add detailing this way, rather than man-handling all 5ft of it as you work. I'm in Dunfermline, so another Scottish build (although i'm actually Chinese). There was only 2 other 1/6 Bat builds i'm aware of (in addition to yours), 1 was based on very early spyshots and seems to be DOA, and the other looks very good, albeit at an early stage.

PS, just noticed in the above pic, the top of the engine pod seems to be back to front. Wider part of the channel should be on the front edge.

That's amazing! I am in Glenrothes!
I am enjoying your build. I have commented on it(I have a different username on there).

Back