HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I prefer the '89 suit and saw Batman before Returns, I still have an love for Batman Returns.

UltimateBatman.jpg

Looks like a blow up doll from a gay club lol.

Wife said no HT Returns for me, looks too much like 89.

She said something new and different.

She's going to regret that one day when I come home with a Legendary Scale purchase. :lol

Only reason I will be picking this up is die to the Batman Emblem is different. I was never much of a fan of the 89 emblem.

Personally I adore the 89 emblem, I have a tattoo of it.

I think it'd be great to see all the 80's & 90's batmen made by hot toys, and I include clooney in that. It may not be the best batman film but i view it as a modern version of the TV series. I enjoy it for what it is. And a hot toys clooney batman would be great.

Oh and a schwarzenneger freeze too, come on he'd look great on a shelf.

When i received the DX09, i thought that it would be the best interpretation of Batman/keaton for ever! So real and alive!

But when i look at this returns one:

i say to myself that HT did an excellent and amazing job! It really worthed to wait!
The likeness is even good than 89 !
And they managed to capture all the movie mood in this figure! The spirit is there!

Can't wait to display it next to my batmobile with dark rims to have a perfect returns display! Maybe with some snow around!!!

Not sure that the squinted eyes will translate to the mass produced figure. If memory serves the DX09 proto's eyes were squintier than what we got. Could be wrong, I'm too lazy to check.

Thank you. Yeah I think the eyes on the final figure took a step back in realism compared to that. I would expect the same with DX15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back