HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it super precise with a scalpel blade. You get perfect edges if you are really careful?
And you can use black acrylic washes to darken inside without stiffening the cape.

I actually unpicked the seam at the bottom as well, and cut it right to the edge/hem. So I lost the messy inside seam?

Having a look at mine - I have unpicked the bottom edge. It's left a nice little flap so it is neater than I thought. I did the mod ages and ages ago so I'd forgotten.

I actually unpicked the seam at the bottom as well, and cut it right to the edge/hem. So I lost the messy inside seam?

I would think though, by leaving a little on the inside, you'll keep the nice edges.

The more I think about it, there was nothing really too "new" at SDCC and Ani-Com. The two Ripleys, Optimus Prime, and, maybe, the MK III(though that one was pretty much guaranteed, at some point or another), were the only things that were "brand new." 90% of the stuff there was just HT following up on previous teasers and announcements, but you know what? It was ****ing awesome. This year's SDCC was the equivalent of a Comic Book Movie chock full of fan service.

If I were to guess i'm guessing we should see specs/proto pics and pre-order by Late October if it's an early 2015 Release that is...

I can't wait for those specs/pics. Hopefully there's a shot of the figure posed like this,

Batman Returns.jpg

That was my favorite pic in 1992 and it was on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back