HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the wings and ideally the arms will be separate from the body so there's no rubber stretch worries when you have him posed like in that GIF. This way it will be different from my standard pose of the '89 version while showing off the Returns armor.

What do you mean, like Ahnuld's arms? Or something like this where there's room under the armpit so it doesn't bunch.

2012-04-28_15-05-23_218.jpg

The glider is gonna be ****ing awesome for sure!!!

It's Hot Toys, this thing will break as you press the button to open it.

I don't want to come here until I see a release date, the wait and stress is killing me....

I don't mean to jump the gun here but I asked a friend of mine who is at SDCC right now to take a good pic of this guy and he said it is no longer in the case. He got a pic of Arkham Bats so I know he didn't just overlook the display. Anyone else have a contact that can confirm?

I was there today and Keaton Bats was still there in that spot. Took another photo but none were much better than those I already posted.

Were there any Sideshow representatives or employees there?

If I were there, I'd ask them if they knew what accessories and gear this guy is bringing.

Man those look amazing... Hoping for pre order goes up soon...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Meanwhile, Arkham Bats looks like chewed up bubblegum in the background. Makes my decision so much easier.

This really does look good. Might "only" be an MMS, but to me it looks like they've generally improved on the '89 DX - which was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back