HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop looking at the pics....

_MG_2398.jpg
Where's this and the others like it from? I'd like to see the photographer's whole gallery as they're extremely good.

In all the pics it doesn't look like he's very amused that people are taking pictures of him does he? :lol

I have a feeling this one will still take time before it goes on pre-order. I’m thrilled that HT has finally revealed Returns Batman but with no alternate head and accessories present it looks like it might still be in development. Basically HT showed the figure to shut us up. And guess what…….i’m happy with that!!

I have a feeling this one will still take time before it goes on pre-order. I’m thrilled that HT has finally revealed Returns Batman but with no alternate head and accessories present it looks like it might still be in development. Basically HT showed the figure to shut us up. And guess what…….i’m happy with that!!

I totally agree. And if it takes more time to get an unmasked Keaton head I definitely don't mind waiting a little longer.

But with it being the next DX, that almost guarantees it will be released some time next year. I bet we see the preorder go up this winter.

Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but this means that this guy actually was on that 2014-2015 catalog from the teaser by plastic enemies. Now that the figure is shown, that is definitely his head and ear.

That means Hot Toys has the specs/pics ad images for it done. DX 08 Joker was shown and went up for preorder in August. DX 09 Batman wasn't shown at ANY of the conventions and was up for preorder alongside Joker (and ended up shipping first).

Let's remember, this was our first glimpse of DX 09, a piece of paper taped to a glass window,

005-1.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but this means that this guy actually was on that 2014-2015 catalog from the teaser by plastic enemies. Now that the figure is shown, that is definitely his head and ear.

That means Hot Toys has the specs/pics ad images for it done.
Yeah, whoah. Sorry Plastic Enemies. :lol

The bomb's gonna drop soon then.

They may even tease a Catwoman or Penguin before this ships.... Some time in next two years. Fortunately, we'll still have a steady supply of Iron Man 3 stuff to pass on!

I say late August, early September like Nicholson DX 08, Keaton DX 09 and Adam West and Burt Ward.

Where's this and the others like it from? I'd like to see the photographer's whole gallery as they're extremely good.

This looks too sexy :panic:

I think I’m going to cancel my Batman 89 PF for this instead.

I'm already thinking about doing an 89'-92' mix & match if possible. I guess people can don't have to worry about it being cancelled... just took a LONG ******ing TIME... haha

So is there a list of accessories he should come with? Obviously, a Keaton head sculpt and lot's of hands goes without saying, but what else did he use? They did a great job with the DX9 accessories.

and here i thought i was done with hot toys
those bastards

So is there a list of accessories he should come with? Obviously, a Keaton head sculpt and lot's of hands goes without saying, but what else did he use? They did a great job with the DX9 accessories.

A freaking glider attachment and of course the Keaton HS. After those, they can include (or not) all they want....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back