HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait for this guy to go up for preorder. He will be mine! I am hoping for a Keaton headsculpt with the ripped cowl.

Hmmm...not loving the material on this cape. Prefer the cape on my DX-09.

That face sculpt is killer though. And now that I'm probably skipping the Arkham Batman, and Sideshow's looks too short and stumpy, I'm much more likely to pick up Returns Keaton.

I know Jokes and bats explained how to get that lining out, but as it turns out, I'm the less skilled person in the world when it comes to mod ANYTHING, hence my dislike to expensive mods here and there. It's just jealousy.

I might have been an ass regarding those (including yours) but i didn't really mean to be a complete **** about it. Would you care to explain how to do it as if you were taking to a 4 year old?

What happened when you tried to remove the lining?

OMG that Returns is such a Beauty!!!! This will be MINE!!!

Oh man. It's happening. And it is incredible. Always loved both suits. I didn't get the 09 so I'll have to pick this up. Hope they bring on Catwoman.

For me it is too similar to the 89 Batman suit. Even as a kid I never liked the squared off abs. I hope this pushes Hot Toys into making more returns characters though. I would love Catwoman and Penguin

It looks like a masterpiece, just like DX09. A Bruce Wayne torn off cowl would be a no brainer, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if HT doesn't do it.

I'm hoping he comes with the dynamite and the smiling face. :monkey3

After seeing the sculpt and details on this guy, my mind can only fathom what will be in store for Catwoman and Penguin.

Missed out on Batman '89. (May still trade for him and Joker at some point though, help!) But Im DEFINITELY getting and probably keeping this one. I always Looooooooved the Returns suit with its blocky abs that make a hell of a lot more sense than the sculpted ones. And that head sculpt is spot ****ing on.

My only issue with the Returns suit is that the chest armor gives him man-boobs. Headsculpt is dead on though, and in the pictures of this figure I've seen so far man-boobs do not appear to be evident. Depending on extras I may pick this up to go with my 1989 figure.

It looks like a masterpiece, just like DX09. A Bruce Wayne torn off cowl would be a no brainer, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if HT doesn't do it.

I'm hoping he comes with the dynamite and the smiling face. :monkey3

And angry driving penguin controlled batmobile face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back