HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there a list of accessories he should come with? Obviously, a Keaton head sculpt and lot's of hands goes without saying, but what else did he use? They did a great job with the DX9 accessories.

1brbatarang_b_r.jpg

1brgrappling_hook.jpg

1brgrappling_hook_gun_2.jpg

holy-bat-gadgets-20080717111750696-000.jpg

holy-bat-gadgets-20080717114800503-000.jpg

holy-bat-gadgets-20080718100606304-000.jpg

23jstuh.jpg

Michael+Keaton+Batman2.jpg

Noooo man, you are going at it wrong.

Get BOTH.

If I was rich, but this comic con is the epitome of “watch what you wish for”, I don’t know how I am going to afford all these figures.

This is my favorite Batman movie, and favorite Batman look. I do hope they go all out and make Penguin, Catwoman and even Max Shreck. Even the Penguin Duck vehicle would be coo, ridiculous, but cool.

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

Glider wings will definitely differentiate this figure from the '89 on the shelf.

That's a great list. Any other weapons he didn't use that the figure might come with, like they did with the 89 Batman? I was thinking also a hand without the glove and Catwoman's claw would be cool.

Not that I know of. If he had everything he had in the movie, ideally he'd have,

- double sided spear gun launcher
- remote Batarang
- '89 Grapple gun 2.0
- acid/napalm capsule (which is just one of the gold capsules on his belt really with the blue, purple mixture on the reverse side)

- Bruce Wayne head with torn neck piece
- Glider cape

Oh and I forgot about the little sonar device that he uses to call the bats in and trigger the rockets against Penguin.

holy-bat-gadgets-20080718084008986-000.jpg

The double sided spear gun thing you mentioned reminds me of the Line Launcher in the Arkham games.

MMS DX 15 Batman

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Keaton as Batman in the Batman Returns film
- Two (2) interchangeable heads including:
- One (1) Batman head with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions
  • Neutral
    Smile
    Angry grimace
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne in the film with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture

- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) right palm for holding grapple gun
- One (1) right palm for holding remote
- One (1) left open palm

Costume:

- One (1) Bat-suit with cape and Batman logo on chest
- One (1) Batsuit neck collar
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessories:

- One (1) double speargun launcher
- One (1) remote
- One (1) Glider
- Light-up figure stand with Batman nameplate, the movie logo and the DX series title

Weapons:

- One (1) grapple gun
- One (1) Remote batarang
- One (1) Napalm capsule

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back