HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say yes, it is rubber. Though the chest armor plating and abs look just as hard, clean and sharp as the cowl head so I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah.. interesting.

Such a great look, although 89 is my fave. This one's so much more refined & streamlined.

Just a killer suit all round.

Like the suit itself and the movie it is featured in: A TRUE WORK OF ART & A MASTERPIECE!

Can't wait to see what accessories Batman will come with. I would hope the sticky dynamite bomb, the Returns grappling hook, alternate torn cowl with full headsculpt, the Penguin Army remote, the seeker Batarang, the Penguin's Batmobile control and three alternate mouth pieces.

And I'd absolutely love to see two Catwoman figures, a Selina Kyle (secretary), Alfred, two Penguin figures, Max Shreck (I like his grey and black broad pinstripe suit from the meeting with Bruce Wayne best, but it would more likely be the navy blue suit), and a set of Penguins.

Last edited:
Like the suit itself and the movie it is featured in: A TRUE WORK OF ART & A MASTERPIECE!

Can't wait to see what accessories Batman will come with. I would hope the sticky dynamite bomb, the Returns grappling hook, alternate torn cowl with full headsculpt, the Penguin Army remote, the seeker Batarang, the Penguin's Batmobile control and three alternate mouth pieces.

And I'd absolutely love to see two Catwoman figures, a Selina Kyle (secretary), Alfred, two Penguin figures, Max Shreck (I like his grey and black broad pinstripe suit from the meeting with Bruce Wayne best, but it would more likely be the navy blue suit), and a set of Penguins.

Sadly, this line it's not as success as TDK, so if we finally get a Cat and/or a Penguin, it will be great...

Please please PLEASE come with a ripped cowl and Keaton head!

Thought I was out once the 66 pair arrive, this has pulled me back in!

Man that is one sweet figure, a definite purchase and we have yet to see his accessories. :yess:

It's a DX definitely... PERS panel it's the same as DX09.

_MG_2405.jpg

I'm so over this. Don't think I will bother picking it up now.

Where is Prometheus HT? Where?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back