HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice pics reyrey! Really hope the official announcement is soon. Hope they included a bunch of goodies.

Okay, this is a day one PO for me. Can't wait 'til it goes up. The Sideshow booth was full of goodies but this was the ONLY Returns figure on the floor that I could see. It looks great and to prove it to you here are a few more images...

_MG_2398.jpg

_MG_2399.jpg

_MG_2403.jpg

_MG_2404.jpg

_MG_2405.jpg

That looks f'n fantastic. Instant purchase for sure. Hope Catwoman and Penguin follow! Thanks for the pics reyrey :rock

Oh man, this figure is absolutely perfect in my eyes. As to who else they should make from Returns...

10561696_10152180756022027_6315917744190981807_n.jpg

Fantastic photos reyrey.

Damn, how is that detail and crispness even possible in this scale? Look at that sculpt, it looks so refined and statuesque. Then those eyes! :panic:

Wow....hot toys is on a roll...all this new product explains the bumps for release dates that have been going on.

Looks like they removed the wire in the cape. Or didn't they?

Anyhooo, I need this in my Batman collection real bad.

Wow, wow and wow! This figure looks amazing, beautiful, jaw dropping and everything else that is good.

I'm overwhelmed by all the reveals today. Also a little saddened knowing that I've spent a few thousand in a day on collectibles...

HT just did amazing job again capturing batman returns, im done with nollan verse batman. ready for PO, instant buy for me
now its time for penguin and cat woman HT

So... Batman ***FINALLY*** Returns. Bout. Damn. Time.

I want to say yes, it is rubber. Though the chest armor plating and abs look just as hard, clean and sharp as the cowl head so I'm not 100% sure.

I would imagine we are going to have to wait awhile for the official specs, because no accessories shown. Unless they forgot them back in China. That is the only bummer I can tell so far. Expected the rubber, if that is what it is.

I want to say yes, it is rubber. Though the chest armor plating and abs look just as hard, clean and sharp as the cowl head so I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah, the armor looks outstanding. I think they nailed it.

I dont think DX09 looks dated though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back