Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2392.jpg

Great pic G-1

:nono I'm not doing it to impress you, don't like it, just ignore it. I do it to show how this is a great figure that deserves to be displayed besides the same standing cape draped over look shot after shot we keep seeing. There is a lot more to this collectible than that. :lecture

I thought you wanted to show how great this figure is. Posing it next to a Barbie is not achieving that. Now I understand others' frustration.:thud::pow:yuck

I thought you wanted to show how great this figure is. Posing it next to a Barbie is not achieving that. Now I understand others' frustration.:thud::pow:yuck

I'm trying to show that you can lift the arm up recreating the scene if you want to..It's not barbie :slap

Right now there is no other pose than the draped cape... it is quintessential to have bat in this dark stalking pose. No other batman has been able to capture it, the picture of the DX02 30 pages back is almost laughable.

This suit bunches up in an unnatural way when you bend the arms as cool as the accessories are, I'd rather create a batcave with a weapon rack.

Now only if they made the grey and blue version from the comic like the repaint they did for the white and black war machine.

I you referring to my excessive repetition in the video or my comprehensive multi-quoting? :lol

Welcome. :duff

I don't know what that means. :lol

Love it.

Yeah thanks for the video Mags, it's funny on mine the smirk face mouthpiece is the hardest to take off, but still manageable. :wink1:

Finally opened up mine today, 6 hours ago. Yes, I've been in awe for the past 5-6 hours, no joke.

I don't normally do this, but I was literally acting like Pitu when I came through the door. Man, oh man, this figure is perfect. Not only is it 1000 times better in person (which is saying a lot considering you can't take a bad pic of this thing). I felt like a kid again opening this thing up.

I actually got a few freebies from Sideshow. I got a valentines day card as well as a little Pirates of the Caribbean toy, so that was nice. I have absolutely no issues with this figure, nothing in terms of quality control. Everything is great.

Nothing fancy, just a quick pic of my recent acquisition. I'm definitely going to shoot the hell out of this figure.

002-12.jpg

I love the cape. It's so easy to futz and get it to look good. Everything is superb. Very well done.

Gonna go mess with it some more!

Finally opened up mine today, 6 hours ago. Yes, I've been in awe for the past 5-6 hours, no joke.

I don't normally do this, but I was literally acting like Pitu when I came through the door. Man, oh man, this figure is perfect. Not only is it 1000 times better in person (which is saying a lot considering you can't take a bad pic of this thing). I felt like a kid again opening this thing up.

I actually got a few freebies from Sideshow. I got a valentines day card as well as a little Pirates of the Caribbean toy, so that was nice. I have absolutely no issues with this figure, nothing in terms of quality control. Everything is great.

Nothing fancy, just a quick pic of my recent acquisition. I'm definitely going to shoot the hell out of this figure.

002-12.jpg

I love the cape. It's so easy to futz and get it to look good. Everything is superb. Very well done.

Gonna go mess with it some more!

Welcome to the club! :yess: glad you got a QC problem free piece, btw, that POTC figure is a nice touch that SSC did! :lol Hopefully the QC problems is just a fluke with some pieces, I still got my second one coming from SSC, and I plan to do some customizing on it. :clap

Back