Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.... anyone else read the AE newsletter from today?

The latest update on the Hot Toys 1989 Batman is that a partial shipment is expected to ship to retailers towards the end of March. The Joker could also ship before the end of March, but we have nothing solid on him at this moment.

I'm not going to read too much into it, but "a partial shipment"??? Does not sound good.... I have a feeling that I'll have the Joker in hand before Batman.

I'm not going to read too much into it, but "a partial shipment"??? Does not sound good.... I have a feeling that I'll have the Joker in hand before Batman.

I doubt it, I've got a feeling that Joker isn't going to be with anyone until April at the earliest :(

I doubt it, I've got a feeling that Joker isn't going to be with anyone until April at the earliest :(

Well, if what the AE newsletter says is true it will be the end of March when they get their "partial shipment" in. So if that's just part of their order and I don't get one of those I'll assume it might be as long as another whole month before they get the other part of their shipment. So April is very much a posibility.

Well, if what the AE newsletter says is true it will be the end of March when they get their "partial shipment" in. So if that's just part of their order and I don't get one of those I'll assume it might be as long as another whole month before they get the other part of their shipment. So April is very much a posibility.

That's some crazy ____. :slap

For anyone to get Joker in April then Tony in his Kitchen needs to be releasing his unboxing vid in the next couple of weeks. OMG usually's in the know as to when figures are about to be released in HK.... unfortunately unlike Batman when SS gave us the heads up with their shipping in 30 days info nothings even been said about Joker :gah:

Might be time to stay the hell away from this thread and resign to the fact that it could be another month and a half to two months wait. :(

So true, I had to put in an order with a HK seller as I couldn't wait for my UK dealer to come through. Mines been shipped but not received yet :impatient:

I get it now...

back and to the left

back...and to the left

back....and to the left

back.....and to the left.

:rotfl

magic-loogie.jpg

That...is one magic loogie.

Loving all the pics guys :clap I took some of these that I added on my thread. Don't worry I'm not spamming:lecture Most new pics I'm putting on my thread along with some more story sequences.
IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

This one I wanted to show that you can get this pose
IMG_2385.jpg

Back