Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Room.....filling...with poison...gas....must stay conscious...must....finish...typi....................................

Guys.. need.. help .. here i have order 2 batman 1989.. from SSC..on flex pay way before.. januray .. and .. now they are out of stock .. and they told me to wait until march because.. they are due on schedule.. but .. the also said that it may be till the first week of april
But I dont feel so secure.. that they will get on backorder .. !!!

Should I buy on from ebay ..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/180798087209...ht_2976wt_1165

please help..??

Y.... U.... Ask..... Twice? **cough cough wheeze** Order... With... SS... Should ............ Be.

**cough cough wheeze**

.....fine.

Thanks everyone.

I know you always wanted to replicate this iconic mask shot with the shadow defining the distinct brow lines and this is as good as it gets. Love it.

Jeezus, Sean! I just went 10 or so pages back and looked at all your "card art" shots, amazing stuff! You most definitely have an eye for detail and lighting. And a ton of patience.

The cinematography of the '89 movie is my favorite in all of the Batman movies. The visuals are my favorite aspect of it, the suit, the batmobile, the lighting, I love it all, it's a shame the suit and cinematography changed so much in Returns. This figure is stunning and really makes it easy to superimpose into the movie, and it's a lot of fun trying to mirror the lighting and capture the figure under conditions of my favorite shots in the movie.

I'm.....really....Christopher Walken....and I......don't....bother with....traditional punctuation...when I.... speak.

Walken4.jpg

On the Run, Fighting Joker's goons, Victorious and Friend or Foe are my favorites so far Sean, great work.

I don't know if it's like this with others but I haven't been able to put this figure down. Usually I'll pick a pose or something and leave it, or put it back in the box and come back to it later. With this, I'm constantly playing with it and admiring it. I'm afraid I'm going to do something I regret along the lines of breaking it by handling it so much. I'm surprised I haven't snapped the gauntlet blades on mine (which are surprisingly sharp and study) because a few times I've forgotten they were there while I'm posing it with the cape wrapped around.

Not sure who mentioned it before but the head/neck joint is probably the best Hot Toy's has done. I've popped it off, maybe, 10 times and it's quick, easy and simple. I'm surprised by the amount of movement in it as well. Really, it's the exact opposite of the OC/Begins Toy Fair Exclusive. This Batman is just really well done, everything about it is quality. If Hot Toys continues to deliver figures like this as opposed to the QC ridden pieces of the past, we should be in good shape.

One nitpick I have is that he can't hold the spear gun like this,

batman-1989-15-g.jpg

6079522167_0d92393bbb_o.jpg

I've tried and achieved nearly every pose from the film, except this and of course the arms folded look from the production shots. I think if the arms were thinner and not so bulky, it could work. I wouldn't have been against exposed elbow joints.

Still perfect though.

Sweet Baby jesus , look what my boy from the tube made

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDRdSxnJr0&feature=g-u-u&context=G249a596FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

No problem guys . I'm gunna do something like that but in a smaller scale to fit in a Detolf shelf . if Fanboy Collectibles get this guy in stock soon

Back