Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C14.jpg

"What people?"

Jeezus, Sean! I just went 10 or so pages back and looked at all your "card art" shots, amazing stuff! You most definitely have an eye for detail and lighting. And a ton of patience.

Really impressive work :clap :clap :clap

Finally opened up mine today, 6 hours ago. Yes, I've been in awe for the past 5-6 hours, no joke.

I don't normally do this, but I was literally acting like Pitu when I came through the door. Man, oh man, this figure is perfect. Not only is it 1000 times better in person (which is saying a lot considering you can't take a bad pic of this thing). I felt like a kid again opening this thing up.

I actually got a few freebies from Sideshow. I got a valentines day card as well as a little Pirates of the Caribbean toy, so that was nice. I have absolutely no issues with this figure, nothing in terms of quality control. Everything is great.

Nothing fancy, just a quick pic of my recent acquisition. I'm definitely going to shoot the hell out of this figure.

002-12.jpg

I love the cape. It's so easy to futz and get it to look good. Everything is superb. Very well done.

Gonna go mess with it some more!

Posts like this one gets those folks still waiting a really good feeling. To hear that it looks better in person is awesome! I haven't seen a bad shot of this bad boy yet. Can't wait!!

:goodpost:

Guys.. need.. help .. here i have order 2 batman 1989.. from SSC..on flex pay way before.. januray .. and .. now they are out of stock .. and they told me to wait until march because.. they are due on schedule.. but .. the also said that it may be till the first week of april
But I dont feel so secure.. that they will get on backorder .. !!!

Should I buy on from ebay ..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1807980872...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2976wt_1165

please help..??

As long as your order went through with SS and you're not on a waitlist then you'll get him sooner or later. That said I ordered mine originally from a UK dealer in a bundle with the Joker and with there being no news on when Joker is being released and the fact I heard that another UK dealer wont be getting just Batman on his own until the end of April I too went and ordered one from the eBay seller you're looking at.

Just so you know I ordered him Tuesday, the seller posted him Wednesday via EMS and I haven't received him yet but given EMS is anything from 2-7 days I'm not going to panic yet.

Dunno what I'll do with my second figure now, might sell him straight away or might hold on to him and see if the price sky rockets (ideally I'd like the UK seller just to give me a refund/not hold me to purchasing Bats through him but I dont see that happening)

Do they .. do this in .. Norway .. if so that's .. a really strange way to .. communicate .. are you from .. the future .. ??

Guys.. need.. help .. here i have order 2 batman 1989.. from SSC..on flex pay way before.. januray .. and .. now they are out of stock .. and they told me to wait until march because.. they are due on schedule.. but .. the also said that it may be till the first week of april
But I dont feel so secure.. that they will get on backorder .. !!!

Should I buy on from ebay ..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/180798087209...ht_2976wt_1165

please help..??

Back