Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow CONFIRMED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the idea of the DX line for figures that I want one definitive version of (INDY now as well!). I don't get all wrapped up in different outfits a lot of times unless it's a character that I truly love like Batman.

Having the new movie coming out is great for us fans, even if it bombs. At least this way we get an updated JS!

Now all I need them to do is make another Aliens film with Michael Biehn and I can get my DX Hicks finally! :wink1:

so happy to finally be getting this guy can't wait jack will finally be mine, now if we can only get a dx robocop i can dream right.

so happy to finally be getting this guy can't wait jack will finally be mine, now if we can only get a dx robocop i can dream right.

That could actually happen as I see that as another movie that might be a reboot.

The new movie isn't happening anymore I think? Arronofsky backed out. Anyhow I'm sure it would be a different design if it did. My wife got me a surprise HT Robocop at Christmas. Great condition, new in box! :)

5 months and 17 days till the new Pirates of the Caribbean comes out. When can we expect a teaser shot or spec shots from Hot Toys? Do you think they will release it before the movie or after it has been launched like "Tron".

I'm hoping after. We seriously need time to catch up with cash. Especially with all the cool releases they're pumping out. I think they're getting too fast for their own good.

Didn't they show Tron figs before the movie released? I have a feeling they'll show the DX Jack right before the film hits.

a dx robocop would be amazing.

What good would googly eyes do for Robocop? Sure, any figure with fancy features would be nice, but Robocop is one of the last figures I would think would need the DX treatment. About as useful as a DX Darth Vader.

I am down for a DX Jack Sparrow.. I missed out on the first two (not yet a collector during its release), so I definitely need my Jack Sparrow fix!!! :clap

i am right in thinking black beard (ian mcshane) is confirmed ? any one shed any light on will it be dx too?

I like the look of this so far, I do like the Enterbay sculpt also I must admit.

I will probably add one to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back