Hot Toys new exclusive Christmas VIP gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First HT teaser of Superman Christopher Reeve had the DX logo too, then it was re-released without it. Could be the same thing. Unless HT decides to release Indiana Jones, Superman CR and Jack Sparrow as 3 DX releases in a row!?

Was it really? :dunno

Just received one, here are a few quick snaps-

a1packaging1.jpg

a2packaging2.jpg

a3packaging3.jpg

a4packaging4.jpg

a5POTCteaser1.jpg

a6POTCteaser2.jpg

badges1.jpg

minifig1.jpg

minifig2.jpg

MKIVbox.jpg

Those boxes are cool. I had fun last year making paper hats and stuff for my figures. Any chance of some hi quality scans from someone who has them?

are those iron man things just pics of the real figures in a mini box...or real 1/6 1/6 figures, like the true type?

are those iron man things just pics of the real figures in a mini box...or real 1/6 1/6 figures, like the true type?
They are printed versions of the actual 1/6th figures

Those boxes are cool. I had fun last year making paper hats and stuff for my figures. Any chance of some hi quality scans from someone who has them?

I'll check there are no copyright problems, and if it's OK I'll do some 250 dpi scans.

soooo nice!! so there are two types of packages they come in? few variations on the mini TTs?? ARGHHHH I wish I lived in HK :(

With this scale for the True Type, does anybody think that the Star Wars announcement might be 3 3/4 inch figures? Hot Toys has had a renaissance with the 1:6 lines, and maybe they want to change the game in the smaller scale market too.

With this scale for the True Type, does anybody think that the Star Wars announcement might be 3 3/4 inch figures? Hot Toys has had a renaissance with the 1:6 lines, and maybe they want to change the game in the smaller scale market too.

i would venture to say that there is no way that hasbro would give up that cash cow..............as in a snowballs chance in hell....:lecture:lecture:lecture

Back