Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow CONFIRMED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow all but confirmed

This might very well be my most anticipated figure ever! I've hoped and guessed for a DX Jack Sparrow ever since the speculation for DX03 began!

This is what I hoped the figure would contain back then:

- 3 headsculpts: Serious, Smiling and Cannibal
- Crown-thingy to go with Cannibal head
- Sword
- Broken Sword as seen in At World's End
- Cannibal scepter
- Toe-necklace
- Pistol
- Compass
- Removable items for the belts to recreate specific looks for each film
- Bottle of rum
- Dead Man's Chest with heart
- Aztec goldpiece
- Sao Feng's map to the farthest gate
- Movie accurate outfit including coat and hat.
- Several hands to go with all the accessories.

I think that pretty much covers it all... :lol

Since this license is for On Stranger Tides only, I guess we won't be getting some things on that list, but still... It would be nice if HT did give us all that! :)

What's the outfit difference between AWE and OST?

Ah man I'm going to so want this but there's so much stuff I want of HT in 2011 I might just have to get the head sculpt for my AWE one, I can't keep up :-(

I hope they get the jacket right this time, and I hope Toy Anxiety parts it out. I really don't need a DX Sparrow. Perfectly happy with the first, except for that coat.

What's the outfit difference between AWE and OST?

About 4 years worth of Hot Toys evolution.

Oh you meant the actual movie costume? :monkey5

the coat?? how about getting the face right this time?

the last headsculpt is precisely why i dont have a jack sparrow yet and why i'm still itching for it. cannibal jack is great but i dont need the stupid headgear on my jack.

DX Logo is not on the Teaser picture any more?
165112_475693192343_58690437343_6180042_6967231_n.jpg

Same thing happened with the Supes teaser, I wouldn't worry.

HT have stated this is a DX on Facebook:

Because of the great response of our collectible figures of the third episode, we are again pleased to continue the wave by announcing the license of the forth episode Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. First bringing to fans will be the Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure in his DX version! Pirates & Jack Sparrow fans, please stay tuned for update!

Last edited:
In Facebook:

Because of the great response of our collectible figures of the third episode, we are again pleased to continue the wave by announcing the license of the forth episode Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. First bringing to fans will be the Jack Sparrow Collectible Figure in his DX version! Pirates & Jack Sparrow fans, please stay tuned for update!

165112_475693192343_58690437343_6180042_6967231_n.jpg

The first is DX Jack! :rock

i dont know if announcing the first figure in the line as a dx is a smart move on ht's part, but i for one am pleased. they should do that more often. save me the time so i can ignore all their subsequent jack figs.

Really gutted this didn't get shown at the expo also :(

Can't wait to see the first teaser pics, got to be Kojun :pray:

All I want is Capt. Barbossa~ I sure hope they make him in his Blue Coat costume~

Barbossa is a must. The best character next to Sparrow, and he gets no love? HT does two POS Sao Feng that are still rotting on store shelves.:cuckoo:

I hope HT does Barbossa after Jack, I could care less for Blackbeard. Even though I have both HT's earlier releases, I will definately pick up a DX Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back