Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow CONFIRMED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys DX Jack Sparrow all but confirmed

Well if it is a DX release then im down for one for sure!

Well, there's a DX release in the line--and it would be really awkward for them to do one of the other characters that aren't nearly as important.

Why are you guys all assuming it will be a DX?? There's no evidence to support that.

Look at the video again ..the dx logo is next to the hot toys logo at the bottom left hand corner of the card.

I hope this Jack is too good to resist buying this time.

Or, do I?

Movie trailer attached to Tron looked pretty good.

I hope its great. I want this more than Indy.

got in the game late never got jack, but this is great news can't wait to get this guy, 2011 looks to be a great year, can't wait.

got in the game late never got jack, but this is great news can't wait to get this guy, 2011 looks to be a great year, can't wait.

Same here. I cant wait for a Jack. My girlfriend told me today that she wants a Sparrow :horror and she doesn't necessarily care much for my hobby. Will be the first figure I buy for her. :1-1:

I don't think the Slim Truetype was made yet when last we got a Hot Toys Jack, so this one's proportion should be much more Depp.

I miss out before but not this time thanks Hot Toys

This could be a pretty epic figure! Nay, this should be a pretty epic figure!!! Definitely looking forward to this! Hope we'll see something in a couple of days on that show!! :rock :rock :rock

Got the AWE version but I'll be buying this, there's so much stuff coming out of HT that I want, I really hope it's all spread out. I think we'll be seeing some Avatar figures next year as well. 2011 is going to be a great year for 1/6 definitely :)

Since I missed it the first time... Thank You to Hot Toys... Thank You even more for DX ver...

What's that sound I hear :huh

Oh, its the impending price dro/plummet of the AWE figures :lol Better sell them on eBay now :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back