Hot Toys Die-Cast Iron Man Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MK III and VII will get a diecast version, MK 42 and WM diecast coming soon, WP II will remain full plastic :panic::panic::panic:

OMG, I REALLY hope Iron Whiplash will be plastic. But if that is the case, do you know why the page of WP II pictured in that magazine is stamp with the DIECAST logo?:dunno

OMG, I REALLY hope Iron Whiplash will be plastic. But if that is the case, do you know why the page of WP II pictured in that magazine is stamp with the DIECAST logo?:dunno

Don't stress it over too much. OMG is a well known troll in these boards.

:monkey3

Good to hear Whiplash II will be plastic and also that HT will finally be correcting the fading codpiece issue by using ABS. Although I really like the Whiplash design, I'd pretty much already written it off in die-cast as too heavy and expensive to be worthwhile picking-up, so this is good news. Mark III in die-cast might be difficult to resist, though.

MK III and VII will get a diecast version, MK 42 and WM diecast coming soon, WP II will remain full plastic :panic::panic::panic:

OMG, you know that from now on, you must translate all news coming from Hong Kong?

Very good news!:clap:clap:clap

Shame no battle damage parts but that was expected considering the you its far easier to swap out plastic parts then diecast

I guess this comes at the right time for me... I need to start putting aside more money for a new/bigger house, and I'd rather not go out an go completist on the Ironman3 armors, especially when I'm finding it harder to justify the individual prices for each diecast figure.

I already have the Mk.7 on preorder, so save for the (unfortunately diecast) Mk.III that I'll need to get to fill in the gap in the collection, I'm probably done with Hot Toys Ironmen.

I think it's in so much demand because it's the only one that hasn't been made with proper proportions/ or proper remake (exclude mark iii battle damaged) and it's the first red and gold armor we saw on the big screen.

Hurry Hot Toys with your die cast list...I got my want list already :rotfl --> Mark III, IV, V, VI, VII, XVII (Heartbreaker), XLII

why is a diecast Mk III in so much demand?

1) Original had terrible proportions compared to now. The proportions aren't even correct now so that's saying something
2) First Red + Gold suit
3) Many people missed out on it. You can get Mark 1 and 2 easy right now, not Mark 3.
4) Proportions!
5) Did I say proportions already?

It's the only mark suit I'm missing so I'm dying for them to release it.

Picked up a MkIII battle damaged a few months back, proportions aside, I really like it. Then again, I like every single one of my IM figures :D

Back