Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the main event always start the last. laurie and comedian are just appetizers.

Anyone think that with the DX Batman having interchangable mouths that they might create the Rorschach with interchangable inkblots? You could pull them off and interchange with other looks?

Anyone think that with the DX Batman having interchangable mouths that they might create the Rorschach with interchangable inkblots? You could pull them off and interchange with other looks?
I assume that we will get at least 2 different inkblot options. Whether they are entirely different heads, or some kind of template that you can place over the face, or something else, I don't know. Knowing Hot Toys, I bet it will be cool, whatever it is.

I can personally live without a "maskless" Rorschach, but suspect we will get that option, as well.

I want both options when it comes to Rorschach - both masked and unmasked.

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccssss!!!!

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

I was hoping he'd have a young head/40's jumpsuit.Nice fig,great detail,but that smile creeps me out.I'm gonna have to pass.:)

That looks awesome. I was hoping to avoid these figures, but I don't know if I can now.

that head really is amazing, just the expression though.

I really does need toned down

Looks good, his smile is a little extreme. Not overly impressed. Solid figure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back