Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's very interesting to see these being distributed through Sideshow. I wonder if there'll be exclusives like they did for other HT figures. Although they probably would have already listed one for Silk Spectre.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the Comedian.

Looks like WB is going to allow for the HT products to be distributed via Sideshow.....or is this a step towards the announcement of the merger of the two companies and so Sideshow being part of a unified company would be allowed to distribute this product....DUN DUN DUN! :lol

Yeah, I wonder if this means more DC stuff for Sideshow to distribute (I'm sure they still can't get the license to make the stuff themselves).

That would be my hope as well. Hopefully this means I won't actually have to nag DCD to let Sideshow make some stuff. At the very least, this is a point in the right direction. First comes distribution, then comes partnership, then comes new products! Right?

Either way, I'll be sure to get to the bottom of this... hopefully even by tomorrow!

I have a hope that someday,in a future not so dark,we could own Sideshow prop Batarangs.

img6707wb2.jpg

Interesting that SS is going to carry WATCHMEN. That may open the door for other things.

What I got from Hot Toys is that nether SS nor DCD has confirmed anything on this yet. Strange.

Raaaaaaaw shark... good move, at least the Comedian is more popular than Silk Spectre, but I am still hoping for Manhattan.

I posted this in the Official Silk Spectre thread, maybe some of you missed it. On the Sideshow page with this pic:

60842414.jpg

Right underneath is THIS:

© 2009 Warner Bros.. Manufactured by Hot Toys. Distributed by Sideshow, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited:
Cool,Do you think the Watchmen will sell fast,because with the DX TDK figs and all I don't know if they'd be worth it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back