Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Enterbay style is ideal for Wolverine and the Comedian. You get an aesthetically pleasing piece that retains useful articulation, best of both worlds. The fact that you don't have to worry about it rotting or the metal frame snapping is icing on the cake. :rock

*Still just wants Rorschach*

To go with this playboy, of course...

I thought he looked like hard plastic at SDCC, but I also thought that about the Chris Redfield figure too :dunno

I believe it says on the description of Wolverine that it is a new rubber body. Therefore the elbows are probably the only part that is hard plastic and the arms and possibly body are rubber.

I believe it says on the description of Wolverine that it is a new rubber body. Therefore the elbows are probably the only part that is hard plastic and the arms and possibly body are rubber.

Gap in logic: The usual rubber body's usefulness hinges on it's ability to hide joints internally within its frame. Both the Wolverine and Comedian figure have obvious, exposed joints at the elbow and shoulders, which are most definitely made of hard plastic.

The use of rubber materials on these figures would be redundant, yeah?

That looks a little better. Same head, just tweaks. I don't think its a completely new sculpt altogether. The likeness etc is still the same

Yes must have figure. Just unbelievable !

14555_180282062343_58690437343_3392923_3139884_n.jpg

Passing just because he has one head?

Yeah, another head would have been nice, but it's no big deal to me. This is really his definitive look, anyway.

Well I'm not sure it can be called definitive. A younger look might have been better, as he looks in vietnam, the crimebusters scene, the dvd cover and most of the posters! But I still like the one they went with.

I think he'll fit in with the other Watchmen characters better, like Laurie, for instance, with the slightly older sculpt. This sculpt seems to be based off the '77 Keane Act timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back