Hot Toys Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The smiling face seems geared towards this look:
comedianref.jpg

Looks bad-ass!!! :rock :rock :rock The smile is a little creepy, though, but i'm sure HT will fix it like they always do.

I love the look of the expression. It has a chaotic look to it while also being charasmatic.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS FIGURE MAN!!! HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!....PHEWwwwww, I am calm now.

Last edited:
Again, just WOW!!! Hot Toys should include a Vietnam era head sculpt. I hope so, because I have an old 21st Century Toys flame thrower that is going to be dusted off.

Does HT / Medicom have their own booths at SDCC or will their figs be displayed by SS? If so this is pretty much the HT line up?

The figures are at the Sideshow booth.

I was aware of the pics coming from SS Booth. I didn't ask the question correctly. Is there a chance to see more HT figs at SDCC either at the SS booth or another booth? Or is the glimpse pretty much the lineup we will see this year?

Where's THE smile button?! it is only yellow... :(

Its an early prototype, while there is a copyright on the Smiley Face held by Smiley World, Inc. They received permission to use it only on the Comedian's personal effects like the buttons and the guns. I guarantee you that it'll be there. I'm not too keen on the smiley face at that particular angle, it looks like to should be cocked to the side holding a gun, I hope there is a standard BVP face in there as well but overall I love it. I can't wait to order it.

i think a cigar in his mouth would be better, display wise. i agree that it looks like he's hiding in a closet ready to prance his victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back