Hot Toys- City Hunter: Saeko Nogami & Ryo Saeba spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think there is a 1:6 mini cooper, its a RC type though. but working doors and stuff. :]

hey you are right, a quick google search and I found this

rc-mini-cooper.jpg

and its the right color too!

They are up at Hobby Link Japan as well, but with the conversion rates, they are $199 each. I'm gonna wait until they are released and hope some good deals show up.

Just want to clarify: I think cms 01 would be 20th century boys - friend. And it's an awesome figure if you read the manga.

Well I want both Tomodachi and Golgo. Tomodachi randomly was on some ridiculous sale on AmiAmi and then vanished and suddenly he's going for pretty high on the secondary market. I never see Golgo at all though.

It's great! I remember watching this show and the likeness is great! I wish Hot Toys would get the license for DBZ.

These figures look great. City Hunter has some of the best hand drawn animation in the past 20 years. I think in some regards it's a lost art. If I can find them at a reasonable price then I'll be getting both.
I am a huge fan of Dragon Ball and I have all of the Medicom figures but I'd love to see Hot Toy's take on Son Goku and the Z Warriors.

Back