1/6 Hot Toys Captain Marvel: Yon-Rogg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can only hope...

It would definitely be cool to have him, and the Vers Starforce suit...

I'd love to see it just for the 22 month love fest you'd put on between reveal and release! With that said, I doubt either of these happens. The further distanced these become, the less likely they are to be released. Bummer.

I'd love to see it just for the 22 month love fest you'd put on between reveal and release!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Very much so!!

With that said, I doubt either of these happens. The further distanced these become, the less likely they are to be released. Bummer.

Yeah, a big bummer.. but at the end of the day I can't be too upset, as I'm still exuberantly happy with all my Captain Marvels! :) :D

Unfortunately, I don't see any of the "minor" characters getting releases anytime soon... Hot Toys
seems to be firmly planted in Mando country right now to do anything else.

I was actually shocked that Wanda and Vision got preorders up so quickly.

Unfortunately, I don't see any of the "minor" characters getting releases anytime soon... Hot Toys

Yeah, that was definitely a strike while the iron is hot situation with Wanda and Vision. Waiting a month to reveal them would've significantly impacted pre-orders, I would guess. I expect we'll get the same treatment with Bucky and Falcon here in a month or two. Secondary characters from movies a few years old seem to have almost no shot...

The Disney+ MCU series have been delayed for a while, so HT might have had these sitting around just waiting. I have a feeling that we'll get rapid POs on any merch for Black Widow when it drops as well.

Oh yeah, that Black Widow in her white costume will drop as soon as that movie gets a firm release date. it's been ready to go for a year.

I think that's a function of Marvel and Lucasfilm. Licensees had Wanda's costume for a long time for all of them to have developed prototypes for reveal the other day. Lucasfilm seems to have only given limited stuff to people, like first episode stuff. Hot Toys seems to have only info on the Tusken and the 1/4 scale Mando that came with the detonator from the first episode this season.

Back